3 months since launch, where do you stand?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 3 months since launch, where do you stand?

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#31
I'm actually sitting at the moment.
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
4 years ago#32
^LOL.

Absolutely could not stand this game in its launch form, we'll see what happens after I'm able to play the updated game.
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: ZERO2936

ZERO2936
4 years ago#33
One of the best campaigns, multiplayer better than lolReach but not as good as 3.

User Info: supermoc10

supermoc10
4 years ago#34
Best Halo yet. And with the CSR, the TU,the map packs and the playlist updates, it's only gonna get better.
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"

User Info: Asherlee10

Asherlee10
4 years ago#35
There are some frustrations (as there are with most games), but I still really enjoy it.
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

Sergei_Dukanov
4 years ago#36
can barely bring myself to play spartan ops, mp isnt as good and campaign was a let down.... CE is still the best in IMO
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice."
Gamer Tag: XT356

User Info: dark_shard

dark_shard
4 years ago#37
Overall, I think I liked Halo 4 the best. Admittedly it is the Halo that I have played the least though, so that could have something to do with it.
http://amuletsandale.blogspot.com/
GT: darkshardx

User Info: jorgestevenson

jorgestevenson
4 years ago#38
It's a respectable entry in a storied franchise. Whether or not it's the best or the worst is too much work for me, IMO - it's in the discussion with the other great games in the series, and that should be enough.

If I had a criticism, it would be that the big team maps are too cramped. Ragnarok is great. Exile has so many one-shot kill weapons/vehicles that it gets pretty frustrating. The rest of the maps are pretty small.

Maybe I've just gotten too used to Battlefield 3's maps, but the Halo 4 maps all seem really small.

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
4 years ago#39
Asherlee10 posted...
There are some frustrations (as there are with most games), but I still really enjoy it.

Basically this. I enjoy this with my friends and its our go-to game for the moment.

User Info: Groudon_Uzamaki

Groudon_Uzamaki
4 years ago#40
It's better than Reach but it so casualized I can't stand it.

If it had some better maps and the complete removal of instant respawn I think it would be golden.
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 3 months since launch, where do you stand?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived