Vortex is the least popular map in this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Vortex is the least popular map in this game

User Info: KIngdomSora50

KIngdomSora50
4 years ago#1
It's so sad in BTB that if it isn't Ragnarok it's Exile, If it isn't Exile it's Longbow, If it isn't
Longbow it's Meltdown, but nobody picks Vortex T_T

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#2
I'm having a hard time thinking about which one Longbow is and which one Vortex is. I know one of these maps is completely ****ing worthless, but honestly I can't remember which one is which.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#3
longbow is the snow one

Also, tc, have you heard of the map named complex?
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: KIngdomSora50

KIngdomSora50
4 years ago#4
I'm talking about BTB only.

iRGush
4 years ago#5
realistically, complex should be a btb map

User Info: Cpt_of_Industry

Cpt_of_Industry
4 years ago#6
Complex doesn't know what kind of map it wants to be. I think it's best for 6 on 6.
The Jersey Guy

iRGush
4 years ago#7
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Complex doesn't know what kind of map it wants to be. I think it's best for 6 on 6.

it worked fine for an 8's map in Btb.net's 8v8 tourney they had 2 weeks ago

User Info: Sociopathix

Sociopathix
4 years ago#8
I play vortex often.
Yeah well, I'm gonna go make my own forum, and it'll have black jack and hookers, in fact, forget the forum!
GT: Sociopathix

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#9
Cpt_of_Industry posted...

I like Complex for SWAT too.

I miss Vortex in Big Team though. Last time I played on that map was on Spartan Ops.
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington

User Info: iliekdat

iliekdat
4 years ago#10
i liked it at first because of its aesthetics, but now i realize how much it sucks. there is pretty much no flow to the map and 60% isn't used anyways. i was playing it on sp ops and found a base i didn't even know existed, let alone some other paths around the map. too bad i don't need to know them either because outside of the central base, people are either in a/c in dominion or spawning and running to the middle anyways
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Vortex is the least popular map in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived