Cool story

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Cool story

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#1
So i just finished playing CTF and was going for another round when we started it said victory because the whole other team forfeited .
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#2
topic of the year
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~WELCOME TO THE GOODIE ROOM~~

User Info: Key015

Key015
4 years ago#3
H3YGUYS34 posted...
So i just finished playing CTF and was going for another round when we started it said victory because the whole other team forfeited .

same thing happened to me playing Grifball

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#4
ODomm posted...
topic of the year

false

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/65099921
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
4 years ago#5
Back in Reach, i managed to get the guest of the last member of the enemy team, on my team. He betrayed me, and I booted him. This booted his host, winning us the game.
If you even think about coming after your brother, this bullet will be waiting for you!

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#6
Nice
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Cool story

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived