what sensitivity does everyone play on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. what sensitivity does everyone play on?

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
4 years ago#1
And why, if there's a reason.
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#2
I started at a 5 with Halo 4 (the lowest it's ever been for a Halo game) and moved up to 7. Sometimes I swap between 7-8.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux

User Info: BeekBeekDan

BeekBeekDan
4 years ago#3
I played on 2 since halo 3. I play on it because I rarely get in close quarters and I win most of my br/ dmr battles. It just makes my distance aim more accurate. In halo 3 though my friends were always baffled with how great I was at range but then up close I was just awful. Playing on 2 in that game definitely made me worse up close

User Info: JFKandLBJ

JFKandLBJ
4 years ago#4
4, but I am always beig tempted to go up to 5. I find that it suits my playstyle cuz I like to do Regicide with a Battle Rifle and 4 allows me to do 1v1 against most people (bar some good DMR users).

I have been wanting to go to 5 because I am frequently finding myself being bumrushed by Assault Rifle/Surressor users and I'd like to be able to jump over their head and do the quick mid-air turnaround assassination thing all those fancy ninjas on YouTube pull off in their montages. Just my thoughts...

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
4 years ago#5
3 cause i realized turn speed isnt really needed and i feel like i have more accuracy on 3
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
4 years ago#6
3. Every time I try changing it, it just messes me up.
Best Signature you've ever seen.

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
4 years ago#7
Yeah I usually play on 10 so I can turn faster but I'm starting to think this affects my accuracy at range. But I hate how sluggish lower values feel.
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: YellowPurple

YellowPurple
4 years ago#8
I think I'm on 3 or 4 right now. This game just feels so sluggish to me when you're trying to aim regardless of sensitivity, just really clunky aiming and moving.

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
4 years ago#9
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
4 years ago#10
Whichever one feels too slow when I need to react quickly and too fast when I need to aim better
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. what sensitivity does everyone play on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived