Considering buying Halo 4...My first and only Halo game since original Xbox.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Considering buying Halo 4...My first and only Halo game since original Xbox.

User Info: THMBZDownGNZUp

THMBZDownGNZUp
4 years ago#1
How much story would I have missed out on having only started with Halo 4? Would you recommend Halo 4 to a beginner such as myself? It's a shame that I waited this long to play this exclusive. I never really knew anything about it, therefore I never really gave it a chance. Same for Gears of War, fwiw.

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#2
Read the Halo wiki to fill you in. Halo 4 isn't vastly different than any other Halo other than the new additions they've added this go around, so you should be fine (for the most part).
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz --GT-Spidux

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
4 years ago#3
You missed out on all of it. But that's not why most people play halo. It's a great series
Making sweet slow love to casuals

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
4 years ago#4
Save yourself the heartache and not play a 360 halo.
360 GT- eljuanandonly

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#5
im probably better than u LOL
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: thedeerzord

thedeerzord
4 years ago#6
Go ahead. You might as well go and Buy Halo 3 as it probably cost 10$. Playing that will shed some light on Halo's story. I guess your in school so check you library for any Halo novels as my middle school had them. Check your town library if you want.
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: IamChaCha

IamChaCha
4 years ago#7
Thumbs! It's you!
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#8
tranceaddict19 posted...
Save yourself the heartache and not play a 360 halo.

....wat
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: DrFeelgood1984

DrFeelgood1984
4 years ago#9
You're a guy in a green suit that shoots aliens. I hate when people try to act like Halo has a good story. Great games, but not great story.

User Info: NCSPirate

NCSPirate
4 years ago#10
It's good that this is your first because you won't realize how much better the older ones are.
k
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Considering buying Halo 4...My first and only Halo game since original Xbox.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived