Considering buying Halo 4...My first and only Halo game since original Xbox.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Considering buying Halo 4...My first and only Halo game since original Xbox.

User Info: THMBZDownGNZUp

THMBZDownGNZUp
4 years ago#21
Homefront 2 is being developed by Crytek. THQ had no "style" in the first Homefront, because they were simply the publisher. Perhaps you meant Kaos Studios? There is no official publisher for Homefront 2 at the moment, so Crytek is going to self-publish it. EA is a likely candidate to publish Homefront 2, but that isn't saying much. [see: Medal of Honor Warfighter]

Crytek will bring Homefront 2 up to the level of Call of Duty and Battlefield. In which Homefront 2 will claim the throne of best FPS next gen. These presumed "AAA-quality" titles include Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4, Rainbow 6 Patriots, Destiny, Halo 5, Killzone Shadow Fall, and Respawn Entertainment's unannounced FPS.

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#22
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
So, you're just going to not be with us because some kids said not to?

That's fine.

*points*

There's the door.

You didn't want me anyway.

*leaves*

*comes back*

Homefront 2 will dethrone all top tier shooters when it arrives!

*leaves*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

HA!
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14 (I DO NOT accept random requests)

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#23
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
Homefront 2 is being developed by Crytek. THQ had no "style" in the first Homefront, because they were simply the publisher. Perhaps you meant Kaos Studios? There is no official publisher for Homefront 2 at the moment, so Crytek is going to self-publish it. EA is a likely candidate to publish Homefront 2, but that isn't saying much. [see: Medal of Honor Warfighter]

Crytek will bring Homefront 2 up to the level of Call of Duty and Battlefield. In which Homefront 2 will claim the throne of best FPS next gen. These presumed "AAA-quality" titles include Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4, Rainbow 6 Patriots, Destiny, Halo 5, Killzone Shadow Fall, and Respawn Entertainment's unannounced FPS.

hohohoho.

And what I meant was, Homefront still felt somewhat like a THQ game. Campy and fun. But the campaign lasted what...4 hours?

Then the MP was s***.
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: Lord_Spidux

Lord_Spidux
4 years ago#24
THQ's style was the only thing the first had going for it.

And that's sad considering... Well... THQ.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: THMBZDownGNZUp

THMBZDownGNZUp
4 years ago#25
SunDevil77 posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...

hohohoho.

And what I meant was, Homefront still felt somewhat like a THQ game. Campy and fun. But the campaign lasted what...4 hours?

Then the MP was s***.

Hey, I let you have that Mountain Dew Double XP code a while back. Show me some respect.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Considering buying Halo 4...My first and only Halo game since original Xbox.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived