So no more Crimson DLC playlist means

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So no more Crimson DLC playlist means

User Info: JFKandLBJ

JFKandLBJ
4 years ago#11
Nah, they're just poor. The fact that they can afford Internet connections is beyond me. Probably why most people's connections suck and this game always lags.

User Info: COG_Killa

COG_Killa
4 years ago#12
it's the kids whose parents buy the internet but not the MS points.
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.

User Info: IamChaCha

IamChaCha
4 years ago#13
JFKandLBJ posted...
Nah, they're just poor. The fact that they can afford Internet connections is beyond me. Probably why most people's connections suck and this game always lags.

Yeah I know right? Especially when they own you with an assault rifle when you play Regicide, forcing you to make a topic LOL!
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
3 years ago#14
JFKandLBJ posted...

A lot of the time you don't have to buy internet connection if you're in an apartment, nor can you upgrade it.

A LOT of people live in apartments. Especially with the world economy as it is.
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So no more Crimson DLC playlist means

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived