Man, I Hate Assault Rifle Bumrushers...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Man, I Hate Assault Rifle Bumrushers...

User Info: JFKandLBJ

JFKandLBJ
4 years ago#1
It's like, c'mon dude just pick up a BR/DMR already and stop hiding crouched behind that corner waiting to put shots and melee me. And the worst part is these are always the guys winning Regicide going 22-23 or 19-21.

It isn't even that they are difficult to deal with, because they are not. But they tend to just feed the King/Opposite Team kills unnecessarily just because they think they are Rambo or something.

These people have absolutely no skill whatsoever. In fact, I don't think anybody should be able to kill with anything BUT precision weapons. Your thoughts?!?!

User Info: nov16

nov16
4 years ago#2
im great with both the br and dmr but i just love shot>melle just feels good.
Diamond Terran Mech user.
XBOX Live GT: ismokeplaydough SC2 ID: esnov #929

User Info: nov16

nov16
4 years ago#3
i dont crouch tho i just rush them.
Diamond Terran Mech user.
XBOX Live GT: ismokeplaydough SC2 ID: esnov #929

JFKandLBJ
4 years ago#4
smh

User Info: RODlMUS_PRlME

RODlMUS_PRlME
4 years ago#5
JFKandLBJ posted...
It's like, c'mon dude just pick up a BR/DMR already and stop hiding crouched behind that corner waiting to put shots and melee me. And the worst part is these are always the guys winning Regicide going 22-23 or 19-21.

It isn't even that they are difficult to deal with, because they are not. But they tend to just feed the King/Opposite Team kills unnecessarily just because they think they are Rambo or something.

These people have absolutely no skill whatsoever. In fact, I don't think anybody should be able to kill with anything BUT precision weapons. Your thoughts?!?!

waaaaaahhhh this game should be ranged fights only no up close battles amirite?

Seriously, build a bridge and use it to get over yourself. If you're getting beat in one on one fights with a DMR or BR vs an automatic, you're doing it wrong.

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#6
rodimus top 1 butthurt
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx

User Info: X250

X250
4 years ago#7
You think that guns shouldn't kill, and you're losing to people with absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Is this serious?

User Info: h82k2

h82k2
4 years ago#8
assault rifle is useful now. Most of the time you don't even have to melee.
shotgun blues

JFKandLBJ
4 years ago#9
Lol @ you missing my entire point. They are incompetent NIMRODS. Do I have to spell it out for you? They are bottom feeders that just steal kills and get killed by bugger dogs using REAL weapons. L2P ROFLMAO. Get a Battle Rifle, a strafe, and call it a day.

I wouldn't be surprised if YOU are one of them! Why else would you be such a staunch defender of these guys? All are like processed meat filling in Taco Bell meat. The Bottom if the food chain. The gum on the underside of a school desk. The dog **** on the bottom of my shoe. The fat drunken slobs at a Chicago Bears game. The plankton being foiled by Mr. Crabs. The unwanted autistic orphan couples never pick. The space in between my scrotum and my nutsack. Need I go on? Because I can for hours...

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#10
Terrible 14 year old confirmed.
I was a Captain Grade 3 back in Halo 3 and every other incredibly good player out there who didnt hack was at least an officer-Lawfish66
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Man, I Hate Assault Rifle Bumrushers...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived