Post ITT if you were at least 16 when Halo CE came out.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Post ITT if you were at least 16 when Halo CE came out.

User Info: Lawfish66

Lawfish66
3 years ago#81
let's see...

Was born June 18, 1997. Halo came out November 15, 2001. First day I played halo was September 23, 2003... so I was six when I played this game. God damn those were good times. I remember I got my dad into this game, and he got stuck on the level "Keyes" with nothing but a Sniper Rifle and a Plasma Rifle, so I tried to help him out by sniping all the Flood.

He had never wanted to beat me so hard than that moment.
"Oh of course, forward it to the top-secret stealth ship. Everyone knows about the top-secret stealth ship."~ shootsmack

User Info: Sench0

Sench0
3 years ago#82
I was 21 at the time and didn't own an Xbox :(
GamerTag: Sench0

User Info: wg64Z

wg64Z
3 years ago#83
I was 13.

Ah Halo, got me through puberty.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#84
when halo ce was released i was in a mental hospital. i will always remember that just because of 9/11....all the tvs were on that crap instead of good tv.

grandmas boy is one of my fav movies. i mean who doesnt like seeing a guy jerk off over a barbie doll and gizz on his friends mom..

oh hey...your my first...
oh your like my 1000th

oh man i should have used a rubber
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
3 years ago#85
Most old people I see in homes stare at a fish tank for hours till they die. I want to be that old guy with the most advance gaming/entertainment system with a tv so big it compensates my blindness.
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
3 years ago#86
Mr_arizona posted...
Most old people I see in homes stare at a fish tank for hours till they die. I want to be that old guy with the most advance gaming/entertainment system with a tv so big it compensates my blindness.

I have a buddy who did that. He's got this huge TV in his room now to compensate that he's losing his vision. According to him, it definitely helps haha.
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Post ITT if you were at least 16 when Halo CE came out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived