'The Halo 4 servers are not available...'

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 'The Halo 4 servers are not available...'

User Info: definatural

definatural
4 years ago#1
'Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using the default playlist.' This happened to me about 2 months ago and it took a week before it stopped. Now after not playing Halo at all for two months I decided to come back to it. It was fine yesterday but now it's doing it again today. Is there a fix to this yet?
Xbox Live GamerTag: AllahIsCool
A doctor a day keeps the apples away.

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#2
took a week before it stopped.

ya, that was probably on your end
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~SWINGIN' PAST YA KNEEEEZ~~

User Info: hobs2605

hobs2605
4 years ago#3
definatural posted...
'Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using the default playlist.' This happened to me about 2 months ago and it took a week before it stopped. Now after not playing Halo at all for two months I decided to come back to it. It was fine yesterday but now it's doing it again today. Is there a fix to this yet?

same thing happening for me...
GameFAQs: Trolls trolling trolls.

User Info: IIsGII

IIsGII
4 years ago#4
Same thing for me. Just played a game of Slayer Pro though. Why isn't this normally a playlist?

http://i48.tinypic.com/15pmvsh.jpg

User Info: ajax269

ajax269
4 years ago#5
Yeah, its down for me to. I just got a 14 day trial just for halo 4. I sure hope it doesn't last a week. I've never tried LIVE before now, does this happen often?

User Info: Pinchekria

Pinchekria
4 years ago#6
Yeah they're having some problems right now apparently.

User Info: RNG_GOD

RNG_GOD
4 years ago#7
Happening to me currently and happened to me before about a month ago but lasted like an hour then I could play again.

User Info: BurningNovaFire

BurningNovaFire
4 years ago#8
Tried to play a few games earlier, got the the vote screen. Just kept booting back out to find a party. So I just quit. I'll try later.
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
4 years ago#9
me tooooo

its busted now

go back later
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn

User Info: Hunter2hunted

Hunter2hunted
4 years ago#10
It's happening to everyone. Although being forced to use the standard loadouts is kind of fun.
GT: brnginDhuricane
The greatest workers are those who can get the best possible results from the least amount of effort.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 'The Halo 4 servers are not available...'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived