It's a shame that I have my best night of Halo 4 and none of the stats are kept

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. It's a shame that I have my best night of Halo 4 and none of the stats are kept

User Info: Demigod_Elessar

Demigod_Elessar
4 years ago#1
I understand the "servers" were down, but I've been playing Halo 4 for the past 4-5 hours and absolutely dominated Infinity Slayer. I'd say I won a good 17-18 out of 20 matches, including two or three matches where it was 2 vs. 4 and we steamrolled the enemy. I still gained experience points (and commendations), so I figured it would all count towards my stats in the end.

Game just returned to normal for me a few minutes ago... and absolutely nothing carried over. I am at the exact same stats as I was last night. All that I've done in the past four-five hours is just gone, and I have nothing to show for it.

I know it's not that big of a deal, but I am really disappointed. WTF 343/Microsoft?
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#2
Demigod_Elessar posted...
I understand the "servers" were down, but I've been playing Halo 4 for the past 4-5 hours and absolutely dominated Infinity Slayer. I'd say I won a good 17-18 out of 20 matches, including two or three matches where it was 2 vs. 4 and we steamrolled the enemy. I still gained experience points (and commendations), so I figured it would all count towards my stats in the end.

Game just returned to normal for me a few minutes ago... and absolutely nothing carried over. I am at the exact same stats as I was last night. All that I've done in the past four-five hours is just gone, and I have nothing to show for it.

I know it's not that big of a deal, but I am really disappointed. WTF 343/Microsoft?

If you went to look at your commendations you would of noticed it said none of it would carry over.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

User Info: Young_Hercules

Young_Hercules
4 years ago#3
Do the achievements and campaign challenges/experience points carry over?

Demigod_Elessar
4 years ago#4
Yet I still gained commendations in matchmaking? That doesn't make any sense.

By the way, no, I didn't catch that message. I didn't look through my commendations personally, I just noticed I completed a couple throughout all of the matches I've played tonight.

Young_Hercules posted...
Do the achievements and campaign challenges/experience points carry over?

Nope. Nothing applied towards challenges either.

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#5
i don't think there's any trueskill on backup servers so you'll be playing idiots. I didn't even play a game that was slightly close, including one where me and jesse destroyed in a slayer pro 2v4
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: JayMJjinks

JayMJjinks
4 years ago#6
u care more about stats then the actual gaem lmfao
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL

Demigod_Elessar
4 years ago#7
JayMJjinks posted...

Nah, it isn't THAT big of a deal. It was just kind of disappointing. It was an amazing night, so I'd have loved for it to have counted in my service record (plus, nothing applied towards challenges, AND I even lost the commendations I supposedly gained throughout).

User Info: JayMJjinks

JayMJjinks
4 years ago#8
JayMJjinks posted...

Nah, it isn't THAT big of a deal. It was just kind of disappointing. It was an amazing night, so I'd have loved for it to have counted in my service record (plus, nothing applied towards challenges, AND I even lost the commendations I supposedly gained throughout).

have u herd i have a big date 2morrow im going 2 bed u n RAGEface take turns treating each other 4 me LOL
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL

User Info: LegendaryFalco

LegendaryFalco
4 years ago#9
JayMJjinks posted...
JayMJjinks posted...

have u herd i have a big date 2morrow im going 2 bed u n RAGEface take turns treating each other 4 me LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lQvkcUL78 ladies and gentlemen we bring you... RAGEFACE!!!
U Wot M8
GT=Ceph Falco

User Info: Arok2092

Arok2092
4 years ago#10
Not even experience gained carries over? That's a shame. Honestly though, I don't mind too much because I've had such a blast on Halo 4 tonight that that was good enough for me.
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. It's a shame that I have my best night of Halo 4 and none of the stats are kept

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived