How hard is Solo Legendary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How hard is Solo Legendary?

User Info: oJoRdAn23o

oJoRdAn23o
4 years ago#1
I've done the first mission so far, but I feel like the later levels are going to be hell.
Playing- Halo 4, ME3, NBA 2k13, Gears of War 3, BO2

User Info: JoCrazy

JoCrazy
4 years ago#2
Considering past games, I'd say close to impossible. I've only been able to do it with 3 or 4 player co-op.
Follow me on Twitter @JJSmithRadio

User Info: jats605

jats605
4 years ago#3
They are.
Be prepared to die.
A lot.
Blitz shouldn't be able to pull through walls either. That is a nonsensical glitch that Riot really needs to fix. --Alex Hinkley/Xander7756

User Info: OmALY_03

OmALY_03
4 years ago#4
Started playing Solo Legendary a couple of days ago. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Just gotta be patient and make smart decisions.
Give me your MONEY!!!

User Info: alkahsu

alkahsu
4 years ago#5
It's not bad, just remember PP is gonna be your best friend, but that's true for every Halo game on Legendary.
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.

User Info: gbpxl89

gbpxl89
4 years ago#6
If you asked me personally, my answer is "fairly easy", but that's a relative term. This is coming from someone who gets DESTROYED online so I feel like If I can do it, most Halo players can as well. I beat Reach on Legendary and I just beat the third level on Halo 4 on Legendary and I feel that 4 is a lot harder. There aren't NEAR as many checkpoints and the enemies seem to withstand a lot more shots. With that being said, as long as you're patient and you're a steady shot, you'll be fine. It took me a good 2 hours to beat the last level on Reach (the one before Lone Wolf) and damn did it feel good to get 5 achievements and like 300+ gamerscore at one time

I imagine it's a lot easier in co-op as well since as long as 1 person's alive, you don't have to repeat anything

User Info: X Slayer007 X

X Slayer007 X
4 years ago#7
Not as hard as Reach or CE, which were the only other games I played. I didn't use the plasma pistol that much as I found that enemy shields weren't really that strong enough to warrant it - spamming DMR or carbine shots was usually enough. Reclaimer and Forerunner were probably the toughest but on the latter, I was also going for the achievement. But it's usually specific areas in levels that overly tough, not the entire levels themselves..
{aB} RIP Lyrics Topic (6/12/2003 - 1/31/2007)
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!

User Info: gbpxl89

gbpxl89
4 years ago#8
how is Reach harder? in Reach, they checkpoint you like every 5 seconds.

not turning this into an arguement, I just wanna know specifically why it was harder

User Info: Hawkeye485

Hawkeye485
4 years ago#9
I just did it and didn't find it too difficult, albeit some situations did bog me down for a bit. The biggest thing is to just take it firefight by firefight, don't expect to fly through the levels.
Gentleman in training.
GT: Vena Sera IV

User Info: Booty_Call

Booty_Call
4 years ago#10
It was a hell of a lot easier than I thought it would be. Like... ridiculously easier. I expected dying a lot and getting frustrated everywhere.

nope.
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How hard is Solo Legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived