What constitutes a good slayer k/d?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What constitutes a good slayer k/d?

User Info: chinowannabe

chinowannabe
4 years ago#1
I'm more of a COD guy, so I'm user to a 2 k/d kind of being the gold standard.

I exclusively play infinity and big team slayer, and with about 4,500 kills logged I have a 1.62. What is a good slayer k/d?

User Info: Scooby510

Scooby510
4 years ago#2
2.0 or higher
Lil B is my friend.

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#3
1.0 passable
1.5 average
1.8 above average
2.0 good
3.0+ must be boosting/farming
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)

chinowannabe
4 years ago#4
HaloODSTD posted...
1.0 passable
1.5 average
1.8 above average
2.0 good

Damn, you guys are tough.

If 8 people play a game of competitive, fairly balanced infinity, it seems like 4/5 of the 8 players go negative or neutral. You're saying my 1.6 passes as average?! Harsh.

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 years ago#5
chinowannabe posted...

I exclusively play infinity and big team slayer, and with about 4,500 kills logged I have a 1.62. What is a good slayer k/d?

2.0 in COD isn't great, but on topic, I think 1.5 is average in H4 with 2+ being good
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#6
chinowannabe posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
1.0 passable
1.5 average
1.8 above average
2.0 good

Damn, you guys are tough.

If 8 people play a game of competitive, fairly balanced infinity, it seems like 4/5 of the 8 players go negative or neutral. You're saying my 1.6 passes as average?! Harsh.

i lol'd
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

chinowannabe
4 years ago#7
Hagan posted...
chinowannabe posted...

2.0 in COD isn't great, but on topic, I think 1.5 is average in H4 with 2+ being good

This is ridiculous. Statistically and conceptually ridiculous. I've played more COD than I should admit, and 2.0 k/ds were rare. Exceptionally rare.

I'm struggling to follow the logic here. You're telling me "good" Halo 4 players are an extreme minority? Because I check a lot of combat records in lobbies, and I'm not coming across 2's all that often...

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
4 years ago#8
So, did you ask the board a question just so you could give the board your answer? Or were you just expecting a pat on the back so you could make yourself feel awesome?
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

chinowannabe
4 years ago#9
KageNoSenshi posted...
So, did you ask the board a question just so you could give the board your answer? Or were you just expecting a pat on the back so you could make yourself feel awesome?

You're right. It's my fault. I have to remember we're all elite here. Sometimes I forget and try to act like everyone else. Common and petty and silly.

User Info: TMoney650

TMoney650
4 years ago#10
2 kd is pretty much the gold standard in Halo as well...your KD isn't 2, what were you expecting to hear?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What constitutes a good slayer k/d?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived