dynamic armor, perks, classes, and load outs are what makes this a bad game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. dynamic armor, perks, classes, and load outs are what makes this a bad game.

User Info: RODlMUS_PRlME

RODlMUS_PRlME
4 years ago#31
KageNoSenshi posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
I don't see why people compare this to Call of Duty, claiming that it's copying them. After all, Halo 4 isn't the exact same game that came before it.

Yeah, because it's very CoD.

If it was like Call of Duty, Halo 4 it would be the exact same game as the one before it with new maps.

User Info: SwimmingToaster

SwimmingToaster
4 years ago#32
??? It was the pioneer of online console play,

SOCOM 2 says hi.
GT: PowderdToastMan
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/PowderdToastMan

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
4 years ago#33
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
I don't see why people compare this to Call of Duty, claiming that it's copying them. After all, Halo 4 isn't the exact same game that came before it.

If it was like Call of Duty, Halo 4 it would be the exact same game as the one before it with new maps.

If it were like CoD, Halo 4 would have customizeable loadouts, weapon unlocks, perks, killstreaks, and an XP counter that pops up everytime you do something like get a kill or assist...

Oh wait, H4 does have all those things.
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: COG_Killa

COG_Killa
4 years ago#34
it would also have ads on weapons without scopes, slower movement when using aiming with weapons that do have scopes, different movement speed depending on the weapon, >2 second kill times with every weapon in the game, mantling....

Seriously, so it borrowed a few things, it feels nothing like call of duty.
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.

KageNoSenshi
4 years ago#35
Oh it would also not force a descope on hit.

Yeah it borroed numerous things at the expense of its core gameplay. Thus making it feel more CoD-like and less Halo-like.
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#36
COG_Killa posted...
it feels nothing like call of duty.

This made me physically heave. Thankfully it's been several hours since I last ate.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

KageNoSenshi
4 years ago#37
I agree, the level of denial is sickening.

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
4 years ago#38
KageNoSenshi posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...

If it were like CoD, Halo 4 would have customizeable loadouts, weapon unlocks, perks, killstreaks, and an XP counter that pops up everytime you do something like get a kill or assist...

Oh wait, H4 does have all those things.

Lol bro its your own fault for playing the Infinity / trash modes. Throwdown, Dubs, Majestic playlists and I believe both Extraction and CTF have no ordnance and the first three have no load outs and no perks either.
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: X_ProwL

X_ProwL
4 years ago#39
Not punishing players for staying on 25% of the map is what makes halo 4 a bad game.
Gamefaqs, The only place where a Single post can get moderated, Overturned and then RE-Moderated. Pathetic.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. dynamic armor, perks, classes, and load outs are what makes this a bad game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived