Make sure to support your friendly neighborhood turtle this weekend!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Make sure to support your friendly neighborhood turtle this weekend!

User Info: Finaliize

Finaliize
4 years ago#141
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
Bale you can stop trying so hard...

ok walt jr go cry in ur room lmfao

User Info: Moody_Droid

Moody_Droid
4 years ago#142
alright now you can ride this local gamestop tournament victory momentum into a real event that people care about so you can get dumped on
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#143
blkshdo posted...
People watch that garbage. Sounds just as boring as sitting at home watching a friend play a game. I'm not going to support those people. Get a real job.

Yeah, I'd only watch others play on a stream if I wanna know how to do things I'm stuck with on a level. As you said, it's boring otherwise.

I did that with FF7 back in the day when a friend had it and refused to even speak to me when I took time out to hang out with him, choosing instead to play that game and made me really hate that game because of the hours spent watching him play it.

I subscribed to AllShamNoWow on youtube during his Saints Row The Third play and found his commentary during missions hilarious but when I saw a live stream of him playing Gears Of War 3, I found it absolutely boring. Vowed never to do that again.
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
4 years ago#144
Yo ramilo tec4life?
.:The Elite Connection:.

User Info: _ANG3LIC_

_ANG3LIC_
4 years ago#145
astro! TEC4lfye ha
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Make sure to support your friendly neighborhood turtle this weekend!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived