Juan in a million

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Juan in a million

User Info: demonicshock

demonicshock
3 years ago#1
Is the new map pack even worth a ding dang dong?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
GT: cemetery ghoul

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
Yes, the new pack is stellar. Much better than the first.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: True_Scorn

True_Scorn
3 years ago#3
Definitely had some fun games on the new maps. Skyline is a hoot for objective based gameplay.
GT = True Scorn

User Info: demonicshock

demonicshock
3 years ago#4
I'm glad to hear that. I was hoping the next pack wouldn't be a letdown. Are the maps smaller than the first three? Possibly more CQC-friendly?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
GT: cemetery ghoul

User Info: deepshadow4125

deepshadow4125
3 years ago#5
demonicshock posted...
I'm glad to hear that. I was hoping the next pack wouldn't be a letdown. Are the maps smaller than the first three? Possibly more CQC-friendly?

Yes they are smaller andI believe they're more CQC-friendly. Try looking up some gameplay videos and see what you think.
C.C.: Lelouch, do you know why snow is white? Snow is white, because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be.

User Info: MrAwesome312

MrAwesome312
3 years ago#6
It's number Juan!
This statement is false.

User Info: Ultramagnus001

Ultramagnus001
3 years ago#7
Because you only get Juan chance, so make this Juan count!!
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========

User Info: WhiteHusky84

WhiteHusky84
3 years ago#8
Juan are we going to be done with the 'juan' reference? I thought that died a while ago, and this really isn't a community let alone one that carries traits more than a week.
GT: Brave Sir Chuck
Current: Deus Ex: H.R., Doom 3: BFG, Duke Nukem Forever, Halo 4, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Soul Calibur V
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Juan in a million

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived