Wait a minute! So sr 130 is the final rnk online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Wait a minute! So sr 130 is the final rnk online?

User Info: Wout4442

Wout4442
4 years ago#11
Yes, 130 is as high as you can get now. Maybe later patch could change it, but I doubt it.
If you once played against me online and you won......I'll take revenge some day!!!

User Info: Reverseisback

Reverseisback
4 years ago#12
That is so stupid a pointless, you mean to tell me at some point most hardcore players will all match up with the boosters , cheaters,etc but this only took me 2 months to reach sr115
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#13
Reverseisback posted...
Wow you really are a troll or a flamer sundevil huh? I'm asking a question here and yet no one has answerd it .

No, you just asked a dumb question.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#14
SunDevil77 posted...
Reverseisback posted...
Wow you really are a troll or a flamer sundevil huh? I'm asking a question here and yet no one has answerd it .

No, you just asked a dumb question.

thinking a person made a stupid topic, and not posting in it is one thing. thinking someone made a stupid topic then posting a sarcastic comment in it is a troll thing.
as long as the game divides out to be around $1 or less an hour, the amount i spent on buying it is irrelevent.

User Info: Asherlee10

Asherlee10
4 years ago#15
You can get past rank 130 if you use the code.
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
4 years ago#16
Reverseisback posted...
That is so stupid a pointless, you mean to tell me at some point most hardcore players will all match up with the boosters , cheaters,etc but this only took me 2 months to reach sr115

SR rank is just for show, 343 has an invisible tru-skill system in play, that will become visible on Waypoint sometime in April.
GT: Dethrow2112//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461

User Info: SageOfChaos

SageOfChaos
4 years ago#17
Bananas out of ten
GamerTag: SageOfChaos
PSN ID: Clutch_Jackson

User Info: Pyronix337

Pyronix337
4 years ago#18
Tru Skill is great in theory but in H3 it got screwed over because of second accounting. A cheap and pathetic way to make yourself feel good because you could get to 50 in 20 games against noobs
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Wait a minute! So sr 130 is the final rnk online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived