When you think about it, the difference between a good and bad player..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When you think about it, the difference between a good and bad player..

User Info: Pyronix337

Pyronix337
4 years ago#11
I smell a baddie...

No, but seriously. You really think that the only thing to being good is the ability to aim? Smh...

User Info: Cpt_of_Industry

Cpt_of_Industry
4 years ago#12
Reflexes, strategy, hosting.

My eyes aren't the greatest anymore so there's that.

Also size of TV can help/hurt.
The Jersey Guy

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 years ago#13
the difference is who shot first as in who see who first and shoot first,not hey if I do this and that I will kill the other guy faster.that like saying I knew the maps .so why did I lose to the guy with the faster button mashing.if you think your a good player
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
4 years ago#14
ToucheAmore posted...
Is really just how you move the joysticks a millimeter up down side to side and who presses the buttons in a more timely fashion.

Pretty lame.

There's a thin line between good and bad.

Not even remotely accurate.
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
4 years ago#15
thedeerzord posted...
BigRobb2389 posted...

the difference between a good player and a bad player comes down to decision making, map knowledge, and awareness, knowing where your teammates are and knowing where the enemy might be, or even better, is.

There are other factors as well, but its not as simple as who has the best thumb control. If that were the case, I'd be very very bad most likely. lol.

The use of armor abilities and support upgrades. Using stealth and active camo and getting alot of kills with few deaths is pretty skillful in my eyes. Halo fans just fail to realize that skill isn't run and gun. It takes thinking and strategy.

Take Halo Wars for instance. Skill is not about rushing or attacking the enemy head on. It's about patience with you allies,scouting,building which units first, and aligning and your pieces up and being ready to defend or attack.

Another example is Pokemon. Most of y'all think that the only way to win a Pokemon battle is to have strong Pokemon and good moves. But its really about strategy as well. Knowing your stats and all that and teaching your Pokemon the right moves to fit those stats is very skillful

Skill is not how strong you are physically. Its about how strong your mind is. Not intelligence, just your mind in general.

Maybe the lack of mics in Halo 4 is what makes some of your games so bad. Because they just go in there and shoot like there's no tomorrow. From what I heard is that Battle Field(I have never played it) have lots of people with mics and I can imagine it having lots of strategy in it.

Also clans have mics and maybe t hat's why you get your ass handed to you when ever you fight one. Because they plan out there tactics and have the right loadouts.

Halo 4 has skill. Just people who play it don't know what skill is.

this is a massive wall just to tell us you camp camp?
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~

User Info: Dastan093

Dastan093
4 years ago#16
ToucheAmore posted...
Is really just how you move the joysticks a millimeter up down side to side and who presses the buttons in a more timely fashion.

Pretty lame.

There's a thin line between good and bad.

This, is very deep.

If only more people thought it was 'just' that.
Gaming since 2006 - PSN & Steam: Darkhawk16e - 360 Gamertag: River Tam SG - I enjoy the gaming without raging :D

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#17
djwagon posted...
the difference is who shot first as in who see who first and shoot first,not hey if I do this and that I will kill the other guy faster.that like saying I knew the maps .so why did I lose to the guy with the faster button mashing.if you think your a good player

Next time in English.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: Spoke_Wrecker

Spoke_Wrecker
4 years ago#18
*reads topic*

http://i.imgur.com/W0HgIH1.jpg
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux

User Info: Sephiroth9704

Sephiroth9704
4 years ago#19
this logic can be applied to almost literally anything

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 years ago#20
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

Next time in English.

ok first person to shoot and hits always wins..THAT SHORT ENOUGH FOR YOU
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When you think about it, the difference between a good and bad player..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived