AGL Wired (Online/ LAN Tournament)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. AGL Wired (Online/ LAN Tournament)

User Info: MrFish86

MrFish86
4 years ago#11
lderivedx posted...
Dalas

If that's the only spelling mistake in that post I'll be shocked. My dog had puppies a few days ago and I've been watching them non stop, and I'm on little to no sleep because of it. If anyone is wondering why I haven't been able to log on xbox live in a while, the answer is sausage puppies :( Things are running a bit more on auto pilot right now, but I still have to be careful of the puppies sausaging around into places they shouldn't be, and I need to make sure they don't get squashed by my dog falling asleep and rolling over.

Puppy business is gross business.

User Info: ToucheAmore

ToucheAmore
4 years ago#12
I don't even think there's 448 competitive Halo 4 players, let alone teams. LOL good wun AGL
http://i.imgur.com/xjIiBOr.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/28a111e.jpg

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
4 years ago#13
So if I show up in miami do I automatically win
360 GT- eljuanandonly

User Info: _ANG3LIC_

_ANG3LIC_
4 years ago#14
Hopefully it works, for AGL as well as Halo all together.
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#15
MrFish86 posted...
lderivedx posted...
Dalas

If that's the only spelling mistake in that post I'll be shocked. My dog had puppies a few days ago and I've been watching them non stop, and I'm on little to no sleep because of it. If anyone is wondering why I haven't been able to log on xbox live in a while, the answer is sausage puppies :( Things are running a bit more on auto pilot right now, but I still have to be careful of the puppies sausaging around into places they shouldn't be, and I need to make sure they don't get squashed by my dog falling asleep and rolling over.

Puppy business is gross business.

That explains a lot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. AGL Wired (Online/ LAN Tournament)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived