Somehow lost my xp from playing last night and went down 2 ranks....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Somehow lost my xp from playing last night and went down 2 ranks....

User Info: JoCrazy

JoCrazy
4 years ago#1
Played til for like 4 hours last night(2 am eastern), got up to 32, however I turned on the game an hour ago, I was back down to 30. However, I checked the way point site and it said I only played til 11 something Yesterday.

WTF. The challenges I finished like the monthly one(30 wins), sill say I beat them, even though I got some of them after Way poit said I stopped playing.
Follow me on Twitter @JJSmithRadio

User Info: Nellas_Baby

Nellas_Baby
4 years ago#2
Should've stuck with Bungie.

User Info: JessicaJungxo

JessicaJungxo
4 years ago#3
no big deal, rank doesnt mean anything
PSN: Rutgers Student XBL: Jessica Jung xo
Now playing Demon's Souls! (at this rate, forever)

User Info: Cyanocitta

Cyanocitta
4 years ago#4
Means he is 2 levels further from reaching the first spec he wants. Specs that give you advantages during the match.

I would say the current "rank" system doesn't matter once you reach 130, or have all the spec bonuses you want for your play-style atleast

I haven't heard of anything like this before, sorry bout the lost levels/effort.

User Info: JoCrazy

JoCrazy
4 years ago#5
Was playing against some people on 343, they said there was some glitch last night that caused things like that.
Follow me on Twitter @JJSmithRadio
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Somehow lost my xp from playing last night and went down 2 ranks....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived