I am the John Wall of Halo 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I am the John Wall of Halo 4

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#1
So ever since Halo 2 I've been playing with my friends that I know in real life. Unlike you try hards out there, my friends aren't the greatest players, but damn do they make Halo worth playing. I mean, there the kind of players that are surprised they finish a game with a positive K/D..

While you guys party up with try hards, and stomp other teams, I'm out there busting my ass to scrape every win I can get for my team. Of course I can't do it without my team, but I also can't rely on my team to do the job.

I'm the workhorse. I have to get the power weapons (they don't pick it up because they admit they suck at using it). I have to get into the vehicles (they don't drive them because they admit they'll die right away). I have to do the call outs. I have to play both offense and defense. I have no role because I do every role.

You know what? I wouldn't have it any other way, I don't want to be carried. I want to carry the team.
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Demon's Souls, Binary Domain)

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#2
I have no clue who you're trying to talk to so I assume you went for the "sweeping generalisation" option, correct?

I mean, I'm no tryhard, I always play on teams of randoms and don't give a damn about it because I play for fun. I have a decent amount of wins (I win more than I lose) and only partied up with family last weekend because the three of us hadn't played Halo 4 together before and again, we won more than we lost but we lost quite a bit. Neither of them need carrying either, as I don't.

You know what? Whatever, I'm gonna end up putting 90% of this board on my ignore list due to the pointless and pathetic troll posts/topics I have to see every day.
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
John Wall went to high school in my hometown. Lived a couple blocks from my house.
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#4
^ True story
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care

User Info: TMoney650

TMoney650
4 years ago#5
Madrox, if you're gonna ignore 90 percent of a board yet continue to post daily, why even bother coming here?

Take back what I said about TC being the worst poster here, you're an absolute f***ing moron.
XBL: A Percussionist

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
^ True story

ah, so you can relate to my story!
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Demon's Souls, Binary Domain)

User Info: Bigtymer113

Bigtymer113
4 years ago#7
John Wall isn't elite

(yet)
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles

User Info: Spoke_Wrecker

Spoke_Wrecker
4 years ago#8
Madrox, if you're gonna ignore 90 percent of a board yet continue to post daily, why even bother coming here?

Take back what I said about TC being the worst poster here, you're an absolute f***ing moron.

What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#9
TMoney650 posted...

He's not as bad as TC
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8tp8qstfC1rwlgqqo1_1280.jpg

User Info: Spoke_Wrecker

Spoke_Wrecker
4 years ago#10
He ignored one of my previous (banned) accounts because I disagreed with him in a topic once.

Honestly he goes on about ignoring people on here, everyone should just ignore him.
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I am the John Wall of Halo 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived