I must admit...I love Halo....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I must admit...I love Halo....

User Info: JohnHalo343

JohnHalo343
4 years ago#331
Okay, You are still playing coy or are legitimately ignorant. Take your pick.

I wouldn't make fun of my mom. She has had it bad. Last November I drove my mom to the hospital for kidney stones. Should have been a simple in and out procedure. I had a meeting to go to the next day so I went to that. Called her that night they hadn't done the surgery at that point. The next morning she'd gone into septic shock and was non-responsive. Since they until early January she was more or less in a coma, doctors were pressuring us to sign a DNR. She woke up late January, in february she was released into the care of skilled nursing and then went through PT until this last month when she came home and I've been helping care for her since then till she's capable of doing things on his own again.

So yeah. That makes you a terrible person for making fun of her.

You clearly don't like Halo enough if you can't find anything constructive on this board. There is a wide range if topics displaying the diversity of the Halo community, and all you can muster is talk about about a dumb 3DS, which won't have Halo? Disgusting and utterly pathetic.
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community

User Info: logannhunter

logannhunter
4 years ago#332
If that is true regarding your mother I am sorry. I can see where your anger is coming from.

I don't, though, believe a word you said in that post.

A thread like the one we have here is for friends to talk about Halo and other games...yes there are other games and systems out there. Also, for things like you just said.

The reason I don't believe you is because you made fun of the exactly the same situation you talked about with one of our friends. Not medically the same proceedure, but of a loved one sick.

So, again, if it's true, I hope she recovers...

just leave this thread if you are so tired of reading it. You must have read quite a bit of it so far.
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack

User Info: moshaspartan2

moshaspartan2
4 years ago#333
everybody youre talking to is on my ignore list. this one sided argument is confusing :(

thursday war is the second in a trilogy of novels about what goes on in the halo universe after halo 3. loads of details about the arbiter and elite society post-great schism, the UNSC picking itself back up and kicking the elites while theyre down, etc. good stuff. glasslands was great, hopefully this will be just as good.
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~

User Info: That1Guyy

That1Guyy
4 years ago#334
logannhunter posted...
That1Guyy, so Ghosts sucks? Dang, my husband just went to buy a copy.

I haven't personally played it, but watching a 30 minute multiplayer gameplay review, it plays exactly the same as Modern Warfare 3, and the perk and unlock system is worse than Black Ops 2's, which actually took the series forward. Also, all of the maps are sized for "next-gen" play which allows for 9v9, so on 360 and PS3, the 6v6 limit makes all of the maps too big.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
4 years ago#335
JohnHalo343 posted...
Okay, You are still playing coy or are legitimately ignorant. Take your pick.

I wouldn't make fun of my mom. She has had it bad. Last November I drove my mom to the hospital for kidney stones. Should have been a simple in and out procedure. I had a meeting to go to the next day so I went to that. Called her that night they hadn't done the surgery at that point. The next morning she'd gone into septic shock and was non-responsive. Since they until early January she was more or less in a coma, doctors were pressuring us to sign a DNR. She woke up late January, in february she was released into the care of skilled nursing and then went through PT until this last month when she came home and I've been helping care for her since then till she's capable of doing things on his own again.

So yeah. That makes you a terrible person for making fun of her.

You clearly don't like Halo enough if you can't find anything constructive on this board. There is a wide range if topics displaying the diversity of the Halo community, and all you can muster is talk about about a dumb 3DS, which won't have Halo? Disgusting and utterly pathetic.

you are amongst the worst posters of gamefaqs
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

User Info: JohnHalo343

JohnHalo343
4 years ago#336
You're still butthurt? That was like a week ago, man. You need to learn to let go otherwise you'll age faster.
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I must admit...I love Halo....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived