Why cant Halo aim down sights? Halo takes too much damage. I can see Halo's legs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why cant Halo aim down sights? Halo takes too much damage. I can see Halo's legs

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
4 years ago#1
i like this game as a different fps than Call of Duty. what i dont get is when you are playing as Halo you cant ADS on any gun. i know you can see Halo's legs when you look down. also in combat online Halo takes too much damage. talk about bullet-spunge. why did they make it so Halo never needs to ADS???? i dont want to look at Halo's legs. i want him to be able to aim down iron sights. anyone know if i can fix these settings in the options? thanks in advance. im new to this game.
COD4 >>>>>> BO1 > BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > WAW > COD2 > COD1

User Info: Booty_Call

Booty_Call
4 years ago#2
Halo doesnt need to aim down sights. Halo has holographic sights to aim for him.
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Panzer vor means panzer vor.

User Info: Cereal4you

Cereal4you
4 years ago#3
Even though this is a troll thread....yea I love the fact you can look down and see your players legs.

The_Big_Deek
4 years ago#4
Cereal4you posted...
Even though this is a troll thread....yea I love the fact you can look down and see your players legs.

i like how i can see Halo's legs but i dont like how i cannot ADS on any gun to slow the aim. they made Halo too superhuman.

User Info: Thomas_Maple

Thomas_Maple
4 years ago#5
Press right stick to troll.

My favorite part of this was "I can see Halo's legs."
I'm > You.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#6
You're trying wayyy too hard.
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care

User Info: Smakkyoface

Smakkyoface
4 years ago#7
Halo should be able to see your chest when you look down and your shoulders when you look side down. completely uneralistic to only see halo's legs.
Xbox Live / PSN / Steam: Smakkyoface
i7 3770k @ 4.66ghz, 24GB DDR3 1600, Evga Gtx 670 FTW.

The_Big_Deek
4 years ago#8
Thomas_Maple posted...

My favorite part of this was "I can see Halo's legs."

i can see why this game allways wins Game of The Year. its Halo's legs that have everyone flabbergasted.

User Info: Jeffandhisbanjo

Jeffandhisbanjo
4 years ago#9
^your sig makes it too obvious yous a trollin

User Info: Roy_Dogsi

Roy_Dogsi
4 years ago#10
The_Big_Deek posted...
Cereal4you posted...

i like how i can see Halo's legs but i dont like how i cannot ADS on any gun to slow the aim. they made Halo too superhuman.

Feeding...
Halo is too superhuman? Guess what? I have news for you...

*If you argue correctly, you're never wrong.*
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why cant Halo aim down sights? Halo takes too much damage. I can see Halo's legs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived