do you play halo almost exclusively?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. do you play halo almost exclusively?

User Info: TMoney650

TMoney650
3 years ago#1
I used to, but I'm picking up black ops 2 next week.

How about you h4gb?
XBL: A Percussionist

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
3 years ago#2
I used to.

Now I sink what little time I do have into indie games.
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx

User Info: BurningNovaFire

BurningNovaFire
3 years ago#3
I did. For about two months. I just recently went back to Battlefield 3 though. Loving the change of pace. It also helped that my friends got back into it too.
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#4
Somewhat, I switch between this and FIFA though. I only play this now if people are on or I feel like playing FFA.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
3 years ago#5
No, I started playing Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 since I had it for Christmas (along with a bunch of other games) and hadn't played them yet.
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington

User Info: ViktorMax

ViktorMax
3 years ago#6
Yea pretty much just this, Indie or Mega Man downloads. I bought a handful of games over the years but they are just dust collectors. I might go back to playing more sport titles.
True dat.

User Info: BurningWind

BurningWind
3 years ago#7
I wouldn't say exclusively, but the majority of my gaming time definitely goes to Halo.
Xbox Live and PS3 Gamertag: Shellshock821

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
3 years ago#8
No, not even close to it.
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
3 years ago#9
For the most part. I recently started playing Red Dead Redemption again, and sometimes I play Saints Row, but for the most part, whenever I turn on my Xbox, it is to play Halo.
Best Signature you've ever seen.

User Info: gsforlife

gsforlife
3 years ago#10
Lolno

Right now, I'm enjoying my Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's edge and I'll be getting back into Dark Souls soon.
PSN: cyanide4suicide XBL: aNinjaGuardian
FC: 2535-3713-5620 ***Filipino Pride***
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. do you play halo almost exclusively?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived