Will i get banned from xbox live for doing this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Will i get banned from xbox live for doing this?

User Info: ArceusX96

ArceusX96
4 years ago#1
OK, so say my bro have all the halo 4 map pack,And they can be copied!
Will i get banned if i copy them and play them on my xbox?
If so! then why?

Pokemon White FC:ArceusX: 1206-3340-0023
Xbox360 Gamer tag: ArceusX96

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#2
they might be able to be copied but you wont be able to play them. its the whole anti piracy thing. its the reason i cant play the games i bought with my old GT even though i own them. also the reason i hate buying digital. at least its not as bad as pc. i buy the hard copy of skyrim only to be told that i have to download everything to the digital steam program and that i cant share or trade the game with friends.

man i miss the nes and snes days where you could trade or borrow without any worries
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: ArceusX96

ArceusX96
4 years ago#3
darren19822000 posted...
they might be able to be copied but you wont be able to play them. its the whole anti piracy thing. its the reason i cant play the games i bought with my old GT even though i own them. also the reason i hate buying digital. at least its not as bad as pc. i buy the hard copy of skyrim only to be told that i have to download everything to the digital steam program and that i cant share or trade the game with friends.

man i miss the nes and snes days where you could trade or borrow without any worries

I see :)

What about the N64 too LOL!
Pokemon White FC:ArceusX: 1206-3340-0023
Xbox360 Gamer tag: ArceusX96
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Will i get banned from xbox live for doing this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived