I know it's a long shot but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I know it's a long shot but...

User Info: Jaidabecca

Jaidabecca
4 years ago#1
...does anyone have an un-used Acrtic BR skin that they'd be willing to give? Honestly, it's the 1 pre-order weapon skin I think actually looks cool & my region didn't have it available. Instead, I got the stupid Prime AR skin.

So, are there any kind souls that have the code who haven't used the it yet?
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca

User Info: MrSty

MrSty
4 years ago#2
I will trade it for 400 msp
I know your roomie is supposedly in MLG and supposedly has a g/f who is supposedly a fox. I have no patience for bestiality... - Krazylegz

User Info: Jaidabecca

Jaidabecca
4 years ago#3
bump question to anyone who reads this: Has anyone traded anything with MrSty? If so, did he follow through with his end of whatever the trade was?

BTW, MrSty, it's not that I don't mind trading with you it's just that I've never traded anything through this site before & I'd rather find out if you're dependable before I agree to trade. I'm sure you understand.
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 years ago#4
You're going to do something for me first...

*unzips pants*
ROLL TIDE
Playing: Halo 4, Oblivion: GOTY Edition, Banjo-Tooie HD, Ninja Gaiden II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2

User Info: Spoke_Wrecker

Spoke_Wrecker
4 years ago#5
If I still had mine I'd give it to you.

I had it on my receipt. Threw it away on accident >.>; That's how I lost my forest hazop skin, too.
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux

User Info: ViktorMax

ViktorMax
4 years ago#6
Jaidabecca posted...
bump question to anyone who reads this: Has anyone traded anything with MrSty? If so, did he follow through with his end of whatever the trade was?

BTW, MrSty, it's not that I don't mind trading with you it's just that I've never traded anything through this site before & I'd rather find out if you're dependable before I agree to trade. I'm sure you understand.

I personally would trust him (non-sarcastic)
True dat.

User Info: MrSty

MrSty
4 years ago#7
Offer stands to anyone.
I know your roomie is supposedly in MLG and supposedly has a g/f who is supposedly a fox. I have no patience for bestiality... - Krazylegz

User Info: mk1533

mk1533
4 years ago#8
While on the topic of pre-order dlc, does anyone have either the deadeye or locust code that they would be willing to trade for MS points? Trading 2k MS points for each
Xx51LLYR4BBITxX - Learn to spell next time you idoit lol
mr_blobby21 - You spelt idiot wrong, idiot... XBL: Lord Ziggy II

User Info: Spoke_Wrecker

Spoke_Wrecker
4 years ago#9
On that note, had I known I could get 1000 msp I would have traded my dead eye. And locust. And fotus.
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux

User Info: mk1533

mk1533
4 years ago#10
The only reason I am trading that high is because the prerelease was so long ago that no one has them anymore. So I think 2k is a good incentive per helm, no?
Xx51LLYR4BBITxX - Learn to spell next time you idoit lol
mr_blobby21 - You spelt idiot wrong, idiot... XBL: Lord Ziggy II
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I know it's a long shot but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived