Domm rates the board (V 1.Bacon)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Domm rates the board (V 1.Bacon)

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#1
hey are you good? thats good, im good.
ok

MSheridan1990- The original poonstang. obvi gets more girls than everyone here and has a car.
-the voice

Sephiroth19829746- runner up nonvirgin. i think he has a car either way he eats more bacon than everyone so
-so

derv e- i hear that he does math while he's playing hloa. he calcuualtats the trasujectoy of a grenade b4 he throwsit
-MATH

goosh- ya, hes bacon but he isnt car bacon
-Kingbacon

rob- haven't played with you but u r like the only relevant bacon slayer along with yoshi when it comes to tournaments so
-Bacon 4

yoshi eats bacon- from the few games ive played with you u seem pretty sick like maybe on a leval above bacon. plus ur not super srs all the time so
-Bungie

swizz beats and elab- ive only played with elab and he east a good amount of halo bacon. they probably get some girls like a 2 in 4 chance
-girlbacon

sloopnjess- bacon combo bacon on bacon on rye american cheese
bacon theyre pretty good but not quite bacon good
-almostbacon

finaldogy- whenever i lpay w/ u u either dont try or r just not as bacon as i though
-stillneeds a bacon test

fishmeblote- i think its safe to say were all pretty bacon but not quite ultra bacon yet u know? its like u get a gift from ur gma and its a sweater so ur like "****"
-baconsweater

sully from monstarincorp- u were part of the original dominon team bu t i havnt played w/ u lately. seems like you still got that bacon
-Dominibacon

lith le bandi le falcoperc l33tbacon- u guys need to amp up the bacon a bit i think u got it in u but like the say the bacon is in the pudding
-I'mRonBurgundy?

rougefoose- pretty baconator forger put moar bacon in ur maps tho. and girls, not wieners
decently bacon player 2,
-improvingbacon

spsppookane- ive never really played w/ u but u sell bacondrugs so i can see u being pretty bocan
-baconhigh

POSTED ON BUNGIE.WEBSITE
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~YOU COULD'VE JUST WALKED AWAY~~

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#2
i demand a place on your list
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!

User Info: SThiefN

SThiefN
4 years ago#3
ok
This message brought to you by the GameFAQs moderator team.

User Info: Spoke_Wrecker

Spoke_Wrecker
4 years ago#4
I think I'm the one that sells bacondrugs, but I can't be too sure *insert fry narrow eyes*

Yeah, we've never really played much, I think one time on one of your maps, I think. I haven't been playing at all in the last month, and wasn't really that active for a few weeks before that. I'll start playing again. I'm sure.
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#5
I'm Rougeface now? Updating my sig.
RAGEface14
H4GB's Resident Baddie

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#6
Sig updated!
ROUGEface14
A delightful shade of red

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#7
*rougefoose
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~YOU COULD'VE JUST WALKED AWAY~~

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
4 years ago#8
better than bales list cause bacon
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite

User Info: Spoke_Wrecker

Spoke_Wrecker
4 years ago#9
From: elitewarrior500 | Posted: 4/18/2013 2:32:03 PM | #008
better than bales list cause bacon
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#10
derv e- i hear that he does math while he's playing hloa.

omg hahaha
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Domm rates the board (V 1.Bacon)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived