Been a while since I played, how many dlc packs are out now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Been a while since I played, how many dlc packs are out now?

User Info: hellzyaaahhhhhh

hellzyaaahhhhhh
4 years ago#11
That1Guyy posted...
According to the the anecdotal evidence of several players on this board, you aren't going to ever see the DLC in a playlist other than the DLC only playlist, because too many people simply don't have the maps. Take that for what you will.

lol... i take it on my opinion on the maps alot them fail

to open
or there a open maze

and there too big or to small for the gametypes they put them in (but that sums up most of halo 4 maps right there)

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#12
That1Guyy posted...
According to the the anecdotal evidence of several players on this board, you aren't going to ever see the DLC in a playlist other than the DLC only playlist, because too many people simply don't have the maps. Take that for what you will.

lol... i take it on my opinion on the maps alot them fail

to open
or there a open maze

and there too big or to small for the gametypes they put them in (but that sums up most of halo 4 maps right there)

Are you 12?
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Been a while since I played, how many dlc packs are out now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived