Halo 4 on demand? Install size question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 on demand? Install size question.

User Info: goldfishman302

goldfishman302
4 years ago#11
Ricochet888 posted...
MsheridanTREATD posted...
Ricochet888 posted...
I don't have a lot of games for my 360, so my 32GB usb drive has suited me well so far since I made the mistake of buying the 'arcade' version without the HDD.

Anyway, how big is Halo 4's full install? That's singleplayer and multiplayer, so I guess disc 1 and 2?

I'd buy the disc version if any store around me had it at the Games on Demand price ($40), but all retailers around me are $60.

Thanks.

32gb? LMFAO so poor

Troll better next time. 32GB is the max amount of memory that can be used on a USB drive on an Xbox 360.

omg stand back every1 tc is about 2 cry LMFAO

TREATED
Msheridan1990
offical voice of the h4 community LOL

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#12
goldfishman302 posted...
Ricochet888 posted...
Ricochet888 posted...
I don't have a lot of games for my 360, so my 32GB usb drive has suited me well so far since I made the mistake of buying the 'arcade' version without the HDD.

Anyway, how big is Halo 4's full install? That's singleplayer and multiplayer, so I guess disc 1 and 2?

I'd buy the disc version if any store around me had it at the Games on Demand price ($40), but all retailers around me are $60.

Thanks.

32gb? LMFAO so poor

Troll better next time. 32GB is the max amount of memory that can be used on a USB drive on an Xbox 360.

omg stand back every1 tc is about 2 cry LMFAO

TREATED

OGM
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~I, Zero Your Fellow~~

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#13
SunDevil77 posted...
It's worth every penny.

Anyway it's gonna be over 8 gigs to install. Even more with the map packs if you were to get em

LOL u kno wut they say no1 lieks halo 4 more then sundevil rotfl

Yeaaaaah buddy.

In all seriousness though, Halo 4 has tons of content. Way more than most $60 games.
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten...And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

User Info: Ricochet888

Ricochet888
4 years ago#14
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
It's worth every penny.

Anyway it's gonna be over 8 gigs to install. Even more with the map packs if you were to get em

LOL u kno wut they say no1 lieks halo 4 more then sundevil rotfl

Yeaaaaah buddy.

In all seriousness though, Halo 4 has tons of content. Way more than most $60 games.

I'm pleasantly suprised by the game. I've been playing Halo since 2001 (and online through XBConnect since 2002), and I think the new changes are a great addition to the series. I haven't touched Spartan Ops yet, but SP and MP have been awesome.
BEEP BEEP, IM A JEEP LOLZ
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 on demand? Install size question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived