Even though Halo 4 has its problems...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Even though Halo 4 has its problems...

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#71
How bad could it be? Tell us.

There are about 20 other people in my honors program out of a class of about 3k. We each have to do an undergraduate thesis and an independent reading list, composed of ~30 books. We do not have to take the normal English classes, but instead take 2 "Great Texts" courses with other honors students, one more great texts course with just the other university scholars, then two "colloquium" courses in which we read 5 books and write a short essay and discuss. We do not follow the normal degree plan for a major, but we must choose at least one concentration, in which we have to take a certain number of 3000 and 4000 level courses, which almost always covers the required classes for a normal major.

And for all that we get a gold star on our diploma and a stupidly good application to grad school.

Basically, I'm over-read, over-educated, and likely masochistic in some sense.

http://imgur.com/Sz1w2pO

Sorry for the crap quality, that's about 2 semester's worth.

</3, defriend, block, cry, avoid, </3, france

<3

and because why not, a stray dog i found: http://imgur.com/msCZUXy
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
4 years ago#72
lderivedx posted...
How bad could it be? Tell us.

There are about 20 other people in my honors program out of a class of about 3k. We each have to do an undergraduate thesis and an independent reading list, composed of ~30 books. We do not have to take the normal English classes, but instead take 2 "Great Texts" courses with other honors students, one more great texts course with just the other university scholars, then two "colloquium" courses in which we read 5 books and write a short essay and discuss. We do not follow the normal degree plan for a major, but we must choose at least one concentration, in which we have to take a certain number of 3000 and 4000 level courses, which almost always covers the required classes for a normal major.

And for all that we get a gold star on our diploma and a stupidly good application to grad school.

Basically, I'm over-read, over-educated, and likely masochistic in some sense.

http://imgur.com/Sz1w2pO

Sorry for the crap quality, that's about 2 semester's worth.

</3, defriend, block, cry, avoid, </3, france

<3

and because why not, a stray dog i found: http://imgur.com/msCZUXy

Dat dog is so cute.
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.

lderivedx
4 years ago#73
I thought so too.
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#74
lderivedx posted...
I thought so too.

can we keep him?
can we, can we, can we?!
I'm part of a dying breed...I am a positive gamer.

lderivedx
4 years ago#75
I wanted to but there's no way I can afford a dog right now.
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
4 years ago#76
Other than a couple balance problems preferably the dmr and starting pp or plasma grenades I AGREE fully TC.
I troll the trolls...

User Info: That1Guyy

That1Guyy
4 years ago#77
Tell us the name of your major, Derive.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

lderivedx
4 years ago#78
university scholars

^taht
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster

User Info: butsizzle

butsizzle
4 years ago#79
Quote:I wanted to but there's no way I can afford a dog right now.
@lderivedx

You're not going to take him to a shelter are you?
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer

lderivedx
4 years ago#80
You're not going to take him to a shelter are you?

Yeah I had to.
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Even though Halo 4 has its problems...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived