Trouble getting my 50

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Trouble getting my 50

User Info: MightyDiesch

MightyDiesch
4 years ago#1
hey guys
I would like to know if you could give me any advice on how to get a 50 in action sack.
I want to get my first 50 in a fun mode like this :)

However I have some trouble getting it. I pretty much lose every game because of all the terrible teammates I get going all between -10 to -20 while I go consistently over +20 in all the gametypes (from binary slayer to lightning ctf).

I don't really understand how the csr system works. What I heard of individual playlists, like action sack, is that the person who ranks up is the one who has the most points of the 8 in the lobby. I am consistently the first or the second. My csr in action sack went down from 42 to 37.

NOTE: I know I am not the best player. I consider myself a good average. Therefore simply calling me bad isn't going to solve anything
Respect others in order to be respected

User Info: supermoc10

supermoc10
4 years ago#2
Action Sack has individual rating, meaning that the outcome of the match doesn't matter. If you go +20 like you say then you'll be a 50 in no time.
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"

User Info: __bale

__bale
4 years ago#3
also, your CSR updates a game late. so say you're a 40, and you go +10. then you play another game, and you go -20. you'll see yourself rank up toa 42 from that +10. and then the next game you go +47, you'll drop down to a 37 because of that neg 20 from a game ago.
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: MightyDiesch

MightyDiesch
4 years ago#4
ok thank you
Respect others in order to be respected

User Info: WARRlOR

WARRlOR
4 years ago#5
Lmao get good kid
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Trouble getting my 50

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived