Joker Nation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Joker Nation

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#1
Man I just get goosebumps whenever I say that. Right before I play HALO 4 BY BUNGIE I like to put on my Joker Nation (goosebumps) shirt and oil myself up. I put on my headband and start listening to some ROCK MUSIC while I sweat my very life away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzbQ0Gdg3w

It's a good thing they don't let Joker Nation into MLG events because we would honestly smack everyone while listening to ROCK MUSIC. Anyone thinking they can beat us at HALO 4 BY BUNGIE has to be... JOKING.
Anyone man enough to take on a JOKER
I'm 13 so my mom doesn't let me use my mic with strangers, but send me a msg and I'll still lay down the law.
Oh my God I just got goosebumps listening to that song and thinking about it.
HALO 4 JOKER NATION GOOSEBUMPS #YOLOHALO420 ROCK MUSIK HALO JOKER

Challenge me at HALO 4 BY BUNGIE
gt: J0k3r TrILLLL
I think I'm gonna cry... This is so emotional.
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~I HAV BLASLTOISE~~

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
4 years ago#2
LOL
GT:LegendaryFalco
man they got that BK Dino host - Be Kay Elite

User Info: WARRlOR

WARRlOR
4 years ago#3
Quit telling me what I'll do, you are basing your judgement of me on someone who is not me, your mother, ex wife, sister, whatever but not me. I happened to be Thinking about the subject of meditation which was broughT up to me by my therapisT at my lasT session, I was browsing this board and Thought I'd start a thread about iT, knowing that there are quiTe a few enThusiasts on here- as evidenced by the SEVERAL people who decided to help me instead of just sTanding in a place of superiority preaching down To everyone all about these terrible things that you PREDICT i'm going to do - because i asked for help? Please explain this logic to me. I NEVER said i was going to physically hurt or kill my kids, I yell at them too much someTimes and it makes me feel bad, I overreact emotionally and I want To find some balance, how does this make me a killer?
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#4
u haters fuel Joker Nation. only makes us want to succeed more and be the best.

Joker Nation all day, 2012 the takeover
omg I just got chills I think Im about to throw up.
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~I HAV BLASLTOISE~~

User Info: BKLYNJ0KER

BKLYNJ0KER
4 years ago#5
ODomm posted...
Man I just get goosebumps whenever I say that. Right before I play HALO 4 BY BUNGIE I like to put on my Joker Nation (goosebumps) shirt and oil myself up. I put on my headband and start listening to some ROCK MUSIC while I sweat my very life away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyzbQ0Gdg3w

It's a good thing they don't let Joker Nation into MLG events because we would honestly smack everyone while listening to ROCK MUSIC. Anyone thinking they can beat us at HALO 4 BY BUNGIE has to be... JOKING.
Anyone man enough to take on a JOKER
I'm 13 so my mom doesn't let me use my mic with strangers, but send me a msg and I'll still lay down the law.
Oh my God I just got goosebumps listening to that song and thinking about it.
HALO 4 JOKER NATION GOOSEBUMPS #YOLOHALO420 ROCK MUSIK HALO JOKER

Challenge me at HALO 4 BY BUNGIE
gt: J0k3r TrILLLL
I think I'm gonna cry... This is so emotional.

Lmao your mom doesn't allow you to talk to strangers? I witness 8 yr old squeakers on XBL LMFAOO!! That's some bad parenting. Luckily for you, foster care exists :)
BKLYN
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Joker Nation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived