I'm rocking a 4.04 k/d

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I'm rocking a 4.04 k/d

User Info: WARRlOR

WARRlOR
4 years ago#41
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
elitewarrior500 posted...
1v1's are for virgins desperate to prove something

MADIMUS_PRIME

PLATYPUS_MIME

tell your brother i say hello mister
The world's first Action Sack 50 (and obvious G.O.A.T)
GT: yPPoLs

User Info: COG_Killa

COG_Killa
4 years ago#42
RAGEface14 posted...
virginity doesn't even exist. It's something made up by religious fanatics to discourage self-pleasure.

I don't think you entirely understand what virginity is if that's what you think.

Virginity has nothing to do with religion, nor does it have anything to do with self-pleasure. Its just the state you're in before having engaged in sex.
Its not a "made up" concept anymore than getting a haircut is a made up concept.
Your confusion with the concept would be like if you said "Haircuts don't even exist. Its something made up by barbers to gain profits."

When no. Like getting your haircut, losing your virginity is an actual, factual and irreversable thing that happens to you after experiencing an event.

Except that hair grows back.
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
4 years ago#43
COG_Killa posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
virginity doesn't even exist. It's something made up by religious fanatics to discourage self-pleasure.

I don't think you entirely understand what virginity is if that's what you think.

Virginity has nothing to do with religion, nor does it have anything to do with self-pleasure. Its just the state you're in before having engaged in sex.
Its not a "made up" concept anymore than getting a haircut is a made up concept.
Your confusion with the concept would be like if you said "Haircuts don't even exist. Its something made up by barbers to gain profits."

When no. Like getting your haircut, losing your virginity is an actual, factual and irreversable thing that happens to you after experiencing an event.

Except that hair grows back.

So does any effect on your genitals from having sex. But the fact remains that it was done, and your hair cannot become uncut no matter how much it grows back, just like you cannot become a virgin again no matter how much time elapses.

Its a surprisingly accurate metaphor.
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA

User Info: I_Got_Rhythm

I_Got_Rhythm
4 years ago#44
WARRlOR posted...

tell your brother i say hello mister

FOR YOU I will check tomorrow's itinerary. ;)
GT: A Trombonist
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I'm rocking a 4.04 k/d

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived