Halo 4 compared to CE, 2, 3 and Reach.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 compared to CE, 2, 3 and Reach.

User Info: killered3

killered3
4 years ago#1
I've been playing Halo since CE and for a while, I've postponed getting 4 until now. Just finished it yesterday and I gotta say; this is the greatest Halo game I have ever played! The graphics are amazing, the gameplay has greatly improved and campaign is the best one yet! Honestly, we should've dropped Bungie ages ago. Halo CE was wonderful, 2 was decent, 3 was slighty better, Reach was awesome but really they were all pretty much the same gameplay wise. Anyone else?

killered3
4 years ago#2
My final thought about Halo 4: [ Graphics= 10 Gameplay= 9 Story= 9 Music= 8 Replay value= High ] Score= 9/10 | One thing I was disappointed about was on the SPARTAN IV concept. The design on the armor was awful, they sucked during combat, S-Ops was boring and the fact that there were so many felt like they were barely above an ODST.

killered3
4 years ago#3
Thanks to 343, Halo will continue to beat Call of Duty and for the 1st time ever; we have a game that can prove it to everybody.

User Info: Drag_ZERO

Drag_ZERO
4 years ago#4
killered3 posted...
S-Ops was boring .

Did you play Episodes 6-10? Those were great. 1-5 sucked because they were made by the MP team, but 6-10 were done by campaign designers.

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#5
killered3 posted...
Thanks to 343, Halo will continue to beat Call of Duty and for the 1st time ever; we have a game that can prove it to everybody.

http://majornelson.com/2013/06/26/live-activity-for-week-of-june-17/

TAKE THAT CALL OF DUTY LMAO
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

killered3
4 years ago#6
Wish I could but it won't fit in my HDD without deleting what I installed. Besides, I just don't like how simple and lazy the mission maps and objectives are. Not even close to the campaign mode.

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
4 years ago#7
TC is a very unique person.
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.

killered3
4 years ago#8
Is it really unique to be open-minded enough to accept positive change? To be able to thoroughly enjoy the entire series of Tomb Raider and Halo regardless of the gameplay changes?

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
4 years ago#9
killered3 posted...
Is it really unique to be open-minded enough to accept positive change? To be able to thoroughly enjoy the entire series of Tomb Raider and Halo regardless of the gameplay changes?

I clearly accept these changes as I still play the game.

But they are not positive.
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#10
Is this real life? Tc is literally defending arbitrary changes.

is he trolling, or just really dumb?
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 compared to CE, 2, 3 and Reach.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived