Game freezing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Game freezing?

User Info: Gainerama

Gainerama
3 years ago#1
Last couple days I noticed my game freezes when I'm playing halo online and it's becoming more frequent. I literally have to unplug the Xbox to reboot system to unlock. Does anyone know why this happening? I'm wondering if it's any of these reasons: scratched halo4 disk, Xbox 360 machine defect, machine overheating, Internet signal dropped? Thanks

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
3 years ago#2
Freezing as in an actual frame rate pause or going to the black screen?
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls VI, Destiny, Dark Souls II

Gainerama
3 years ago#3
Picture freeze as in everything locks up and the picture seems paused. Nothing seems to unlock it and I can't get out get back to the active online game or any other screen. Can't even get back to home page without pulling the power cord to reboot the console.

User Info: jesse_skater

jesse_skater
3 years ago#4
try other games and see if it does it with them. if it does, its your console. mine does that sometimes too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#5
It might be your account, I can log in on it for you and check.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
3 years ago#6
either disc is scratched or console is getting close to death
GT: LegendaryFalco
Man they got that BK dino host - Be Kay Elite

Gainerama
3 years ago#7
I'm hoping it's the disk cause the Xbox 360 is only 6 mths old. I did notice a few small scratches on the disk even though I never take the disk out of the console. I will try playing some other games on it to test that theory.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Game freezing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived