Halo been wonky for anyone else lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo been wonky for anyone else lately?

User Info: LamiaLues

LamiaLues
4 years ago#1
Hello all,

So I've gotten back into Halo with a vengeance lately, playing with my roommate. All was going well last week, but then this week it seems somethings wrong with the servers? Im having a hard time joining parties/staying in games. Also, the seek times in matchmaking are crazy. I know this game doesnt have the population that it used to, but some times it takes like 8 minutes! On big team! Now before you guys blame my connection, I have an open nat, and speed test at 39 megs.

I know Xbox live was having issues three days ago, but its been weird today and yesterday too.

Anyone else getting this?

Thanks.
And pray that you don't go hollow!

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
4 years ago#2
I have an Open nat also I was playing with my buddies this weekend we played alot of Flood matchmaking. Yes it did take a while to connect to a match for me as well.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: pcmike2

pcmike2
4 years ago#3
This game is really laggy for a lot of people. I don't know why, but it is.

A lot of people who said they had no problem playing halo 3 or halo reach online, but have had issues playing halo 4.
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
4 years ago#4
+1 for Dark Souls sig
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls VI, Destiny, Dark Souls II
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo been wonky for anyone else lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived