How many are interested in a GameFAQs doubles tournament?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How many are interested in a GameFAQs doubles tournament?

User Info: __bale

__bale
4 years ago#21
i honestly bet if we tried me and swizzy would 25-1 blite and bdog on any v4 map
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: aHungee_Yuropee

aHungee_Yuropee
4 years ago#22
__bale posted...
i honestly bet if we tried me and swizzy would 25-1 blite and bdog on any v4 map

Blite and squall would reverse that score.

__bale
4 years ago#23
bdog would get the one kill so ill change the score to 25-0 if we played blite and squall
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

aHungee_Yuropee
4 years ago#24
__bale posted...
bdog would get the one kill so ill change the score to 25-0 if we played blite and squall

Blite and Squall to 25-0 Bale and whoever.

Big question is, will team yurop drop a kill, let alone a game on their way to H4GB champs?

__bale
4 years ago#25
how many blains will i have in the series? we all know it will be 2-0, so if the first two games are on haven and dispatch, i look for bale to have about 35 DOMERS, making quick work of blite the ****ing noob/taig/some ****ing rando SQUALL LMAO swizzy might get like 4 or 5 kills (ill assist them all) but otherwise ill just blain you all game. honestly you suck kid i cant w8 to play you. LOL >yurop lol lmao haha

aHungee_Yuropee
4 years ago#26
__bale posted...
how many blains will i have in the series? we all know it will be 2-0, so if the first two games are on haven and dispatch, i look for bale to have about 35 DOMERS, making quick work of blite the ****ing noob/taig/some ****ing rando SQUALL LMAO swizzy might get like 4 or 5 kills (ill assist them all) but otherwise ill just blain you all game. honestly you suck kid i cant w8 to play you. LOL >yurop lol lmao haha

Kid hasn't played on Greek host, will be fun.

__bale
4 years ago#27
im buying a host box for this tourney LOL MAD

i think i might team with jesse/fish just to prove i can win with anyone

aHungee_Yuropee
4 years ago#28
__bale posted...
im buying a host box for this tourney

Top 2 still guaranteed for team yurop

aHungee_Yuropee
4 years ago#29
We should show our faith in glorious 343 and have seeding based on dubs CSR.

Team yurop combined = 100 (at time of tourney)

Top 1 plz, thx. <3 Fish

User Info: Bigtymer113

Bigtymer113
4 years ago#30
should be a fun tourney if it happened
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How many are interested in a GameFAQs doubles tournament?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived