Halo 4 lead designer realizes he ruined Halo, runs off to Visceral

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 lead designer realizes he ruined Halo, runs off to Visceral

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
3 years ago#1
http://m.joystiq.com/2013/09/09/halo-4-lead-designer-joins-visceral/?post=1&icid=joystiq_home_latest_art

lol

maybe Halo 5 won't suck now.
Lmfao I win

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#2
so he ruins one sci fi series to go ruin star wars? way to go EA
gt darren reefnugs gfaqs worst speller

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
3 years ago#3
I like this decision.
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Fallout 4, Titanfall, Elder Scrolls VI, Dark Souls II

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#4
...who?
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: MrFish86

MrFish86
3 years ago#5
Design wise, Halo 4 looks just fine. That's one of the few areas where Halo 4 didn't have much of a problem. So this news that the guy that designed the new forerunner enemies, the revamped covenant forces, the way the weapons looked, etc. isn't exactly a shining beacon of hope for Halo 5.

User Info: __bale

__bale
3 years ago#6
MrFish86 posted...
Design wise, Halo 4 looks just fine. That's one of the few areas where Halo 4 didn't have much of a problem. So this news that the guy that designed the new forerunner enemies, the revamped covenant forces, the way the weapons looked, etc. isn't exactly a shining beacon of hope for Halo 5.

..what? i thought it was a pretty much uniform consensus that the halo 4 art style is by far the worst in the series (somehow even worse than reach)
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: MrFish86

MrFish86
3 years ago#7
I don't have an issue with the way things look in Halo 4. Well I guess I should say I don't have enough of an issue with Halo 4 to where I think it's a problem. Halo 4's Armor looks pretty bad in comparison to the past games. The grunts and elites look weird. The marines look a bit odd. Overall though, the color pallet and architecture looks pretty good to me. I really do not have much issue with the way things look visibly, outside of some nit-picky things. I didn't know people hated the way things look in Halo 4 to be honest.

User Info: Faliz18

Faliz18
3 years ago#8
Armor looks bad, and the covenant look like brutal animals, not the sophisticated society they were.

I do prefer how the Jackals look though.
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Fallout 4, Titanfall, Elder Scrolls VI, Dark Souls II

User Info: killered3

killered3
3 years ago#9
I dunno why you're even talking about this, KB. You know you're gonna buy it and play online anyway. :P

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
3 years ago#10
Who the **** is KB
Lmfao I win
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 lead designer realizes he ruined Halo, runs off to Visceral

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived