The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Question about the GOTY edition.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Question about the GOTY edition.

User Info: ironbru

ironbru
3 years ago#1
Does anyone know if the GOTY version of Halo 4 is coming to the UK / Europe? A Google search only gave me a release date for the USA and literally no UK online store has the game available on there sites.
Current Playing: USA import of Tales Of Legendia (PS2).

User Info: aHungee_Yuropee

aHungee_Yuropee
3 years ago#2
Get out of here, you make Scotland look bad.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#3
im guessing the dlc maps are a code you get and not on disc...which sucks since i would rent it to get the pit
gt darren reefnugs gfaqs worst speller

ironbru
3 years ago#4
aHungee_Yuropee posted...
Get out of here, you make Scotland look bad.

That would be difficult considering I'm not Scottish.

darren19822000 posted...
im guessing the dlc maps are a code you get and not on disc...which sucks since i would rent it to get the pit

From what I understand the Game Of The Year Edition contains all pre order and collector's edition DLC, the season pass, Season 1 of Spartan Ops and all currently released DLC but I think it's all in the form of a DLC code and not on disc.

However I can't find any information about this version of the game being released in the UK / Europe at all. It isn't available in any online UK store and Google only gives me a USA release date.

User Info: aHungee_Yuropee

aHungee_Yuropee
3 years ago#5
Take the hint, disappear.

User Info: gilgamesh21

gilgamesh21
3 years ago#6
Sorry, I haven't found much info on the NA release, let alone a European release.

ironbru
3 years ago#7
gilgamesh21 posted...
Sorry, I haven't found much info on the NA release, let alone a European release.

Thank you for at least trying to help instead of trying to be abusive like a certain other user.

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
3 years ago#8
No Fotus Armor? I feel a bit special with it on.
I hate games with bad game design
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Question about the GOTY edition.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived