Anyone else want a permanent DLC playlist?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else want a permanent DLC playlist?

User Info: TheThrillmaster

TheThrillmaster
2 years ago#1
I know it's a playlist that doesn't see much attention, but I'm honestly sick of having every achievement but 15 DLC ones, hell, I'm even missing one requiring me to kill 20 enemies with a machine gun turret.

Does anyone know why they only keep Team DLC up for a short period of time?
"The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight." - Martian Manhunter

User Info: Insanerider

Insanerider
2 years ago#2
Because not enough people bought the DLC so a DLC only playlist just isn't worth keeping around.

A crying shame, really.
I hereby reserve the right to scream "OBJECTION!" into your face.
GT: TimoInsano. FC: 0232 - 9166 - 5477

User Info: brokenpuzzle

brokenpuzzle
2 years ago#3
I want them to bring back a KOTH playlist. Game went down hill after they dropped that.
gamertag: goM0rdecai

User Info: aByLiTy

aByLiTy
2 years ago#4
nah, not really
shameless karma post

User Info: Jaidabecca

Jaidabecca
2 years ago#5
I would rather have 343 keep a separate playlist for every game type that has it's own commendation. But most importantly, for me, I would LOVE if they brought back a game type where you spawn with a SpLaser(like SpLockets from Reach's Action Sack).
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca

User Info: ARCTICNEO

ARCTICNEO
2 years ago#6
I am planning to get the war games pass tonight actually so yeah I would love a DLC playlist, it's a shame not many people play this, it was 343's first game and to be fair, I think its a very good game, maybe not a very good halo game, but a good game nonetheless.
"It is an undeniable, and may I say a fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable"
Helios

User Info: aByLiTy

aByLiTy
2 years ago#7
wait...people are still spending money on this game? lol wow...
shameless karma post
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else want a permanent DLC playlist?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived