Episode 5 Final Bottle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  3. Episode 5 Final Bottle

User Info: 5kittleMonster

5kittleMonster
4 years ago#1
It's the one on top of the elephant statue, above the book. I see it, but I have no idea how to reach it. Any help?

User Info: Code_Geass_CC

Code_Geass_CC
4 years ago#2
I believe you need the thief outfit? There's a spot with a fragile chain that you need to slow time in order to climb it. Then you can zip-line down to it from the building if I remember correctly.
The only beautiful thing a person is capable of doing is dying and becoming part of the ground, making way for the things that are truly beautiful to grow.

User Info: SlyHobbes

SlyHobbes
4 years ago#3
I think maybe you can just get on a higher building and glide there, I'm not sure though because I got it a little while ago.

5kittleMonster
4 years ago#4
Code_Geass_CC posted...
I believe you need the thief outfit? There's a spot with a fragile chain that you need to slow time in order to climb it. Then you can zip-line down to it from the building if I remember correctly.

I know which one you're talking about, but that's the other statue, I believe. This one has no zipline. It looks like you have to glide to it, but I can't get to a high enough spot to do so

User Info: Sig35235

Sig35235
4 years ago#5
I remember this, you need to slow time with the thief costume and then climb up the pole. Slide down the cable and you can get the bottle.

5kittleMonster
4 years ago#6
It's not that one either. It's next to a large green and white archway, if that helps you guys figure out which one I'm talking about

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 years ago#7
I can't get it either - can't get high enough
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
4 years ago#8
Oh, you mean the one in the center of the square? That one requires some precise button pressing. Jump off the high building nearby and glide to it, and if you can get the timing down perfectly, let go of the paraglider and press O. If done correctly, you'll manage to get on top of it, but it requires some precise timing.
If being open to things is a crime, then I deserve the death penalty.
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.
  1. Boards
  2. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  3. Episode 5 Final Bottle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived