The Multiplayer was Unplayable - You didn't Miss Much

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
  3. The Multiplayer was Unplayable - You didn't Miss Much

User Info: JTekashiro

JTekashiro
1 year ago#1
I don't know why people are upset this game is unavailable. There was a massive amount of lag when playing local multiplayer making the game pretty much unplayable. That was with two-players too...

User Info: KetsuekiBara

KetsuekiBara
1 year ago#2
I don't know what happened with yours, but I don't recall any lag. And people are probably upset it's unavailable because it's the only way to play the game solo. It always bothered me that the gba version was multi only.

User Info: JTekashiro

JTekashiro
1 year ago#3
KetsuekiBara posted...
I don't know what happened with yours, but I don't recall any lag. And people are probably upset it's unavailable because it's the only way to play the game solo. It always bothered me that the gba version was multi only.

Three friends and I all downloaded the game. Two of us got together early and played for about an hour before we just quit. There was a serious lag between two 3DSXLs to the point the game was impossible to enjoy. I can only imagine it got worse with four people.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
  3. The Multiplayer was Unplayable - You didn't Miss Much

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived