Finally met someone who had this game & found out how much fun it is

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
  3. Finally met someone who had this game & found out how much fun it is

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
3 months ago#1
Was on a flight and was sitting across the aisle from someone with a 3DS; the only multiplayer game that we both had was this. Both of us had never really played it (literally unopened).

Started up the game and played about 3 hours straight, finishing the main game and getting through most of the bonus material. Was really easy to get into and addicting; actually quite impressed with the puzzles and would have imagined if I tried to play it by myself it wouldn't have been anywhere near as fun. This is a game where it is nice to be able to talk to the person you are playing with so you can communicate what you noticed (Solution to the puzzle, boss tactics).

For a free game it was a lot of fun.

desuno-to
3 months ago#2
one thing I don't get though, is how you could even play this by yourself. Specifically, there was that boss you needed to pull apart... not too hard with 2 players, but how would you even attempt that controlling only 1 player at a time??

User Info: KetsuekiBara

KetsuekiBara
3 months ago#3
Having played this solo...yeah, it was a challenge. Had to get used to switching between characters quick and hope for the best at times. It was doable though.

desuno-to
3 months ago#4
KetsuekiBara posted...
Having played this solo...yeah, it was a challenge. Had to get used to switching between characters quick and hope for the best at times. It was doable though.

So... does your other player hang on automatically when you switch?
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
  3. Finally met someone who had this game & found out how much fun it is

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived