so a 6.5 because the game is too hard?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  3. so a 6.5 because the game is too hard?

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
4 years ago#1
really gamespot?
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 years ago#2
http://m.gamespot.com/luigis-mansion-dark-moon/reviews/luigis-mansion-dark-moon-review-6405758/

^for people too lazy to find it. That's honestly the worst review-score relation I have ever seen. They literally (emphasis on literally) gave the game a 6.5 because of one single battle. Otherwise they praise the game entirely. This honestly seems like giving the game a low score just for the sake of giving the game a low score. I mean, one solitary battle ruined the whole thing? I'm not buying it.

User Info: dctcool

dctcool
4 years ago#3
As I tweeted to her:

@carolynmichelle Your claim that Luigi's Mansion is difficult seems less like a valid problem and more like a glorified "I SUCK AT THIS GAME

User Info: HiddenDoorway

HiddenDoorway
4 years ago#4
That review doesn't really sound like the reviewer actually played the game, but more like they heard someone else talking about the game and wrote a review according to the few things they heard that other person tell them.
I can read minds.
Just kidding, I just have good intuition.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
4 years ago#5
I believe that's not the first time Gamespot gave a lower score because they suck at the game.

Also, I refuse to believe this game deserves a lower score than Sticker Star.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
4 years ago#6
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
http://m.gamespot.com/luigis-mansion-dark-moon/reviews/luigis-mansion-dark-moon-review-6405758/

^for people too lazy to find it. That's honestly the worst review-score relation I have ever seen. They literally (emphasis on literally) gave the game a 6.5 because of one single battle. Otherwise they praise the game entirely. This honestly seems like giving the game a low score just for the sake of giving the game a low score. I mean, one solitary battle ruined the whole thing? I'm not buying it.

that reminds me of an awful metroid prime review

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/447244-metroid-prime/reviews/review-67462

the worst part is it's starred
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising

User Info: trashyjc

trashyjc
4 years ago#7
dctcool posted...
As I tweeted to her:

@carolynmichelle Your claim that Luigi's Mansion is difficult seems less like a valid problem and more like a glorified "I SUCK AT THIS GAME

THANK YOU.

User Info: RatheV

RatheV
4 years ago#8
Gamespot almost ALWAYS has to give the lowest score for any Nintendo game. I don't normally buy into 'site X is unreliable or hates company Y', but I swear this is a trend.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  3. so a 6.5 because the game is too hard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived