I walked into the study in A-4 and now I'm stuck!? Little help here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  3. I walked into the study in A-4 and now I'm stuck!? Little help here?

User Info: moloy

moloy
4 years ago#1
Soo...I went into the study via the bed. And now I can't seem to get out. There aren't even any exits marked on the map. This especially sucks cause I'm at about 1200 G found so far and quite a few of the gems found too. HHHHEEEELLLPPPP!
'I wore sneakers, for sneaking'

User Info: NM4

NM4
4 years ago#2
pull rug
step on button
enter fireplace
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17214034/CoW-bakedziti.gif
They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants."-GRRM on Republicans

User Info: Spikaya

Spikaya
4 years ago#3
Um, usually rooms that seem to be impossible to get in or out of have a secret involving the fireplace iirc.
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.

User Info: moloy

moloy
4 years ago#4
Thanks! I've never had a game make me feel so stupid...so of these puzzles definitely aren't intuitive for me.
'I wore sneakers, for sneaking'

User Info: iloveheavyrain

iloveheavyrain
4 years ago#5
You will NEVER get stuck where you must force out of the game. There is ALWAYS a way out. ALWAYS.
Luigi's Mansion 2 is GOTY 2013

User Info: iloveheavyrain

iloveheavyrain
4 years ago#6
Finding what to do or where to go next is part of the brillance of the game. Even better when you don't ask for clues!
Luigi's Mansion 2 is GOTY 2013

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
4 years ago#7
moloy posted...
Thanks! I've never had a game make me feel so stupid...so of these puzzles definitely aren't intuitive for me.

Don't feel so bad. I JUST got caught up there, and didn't remember the fireplace for a second.

The issue is, it was sort of scene-evented the first time. So you don't expect it to be viable after that.
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  3. I walked into the study in A-4 and now I'm stuck!? Little help here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived