What the hell Nintendo.. Actually making retail cheaper than digital version..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Sports Club
  3. What the hell Nintendo.. Actually making retail cheaper than digital version..

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
3 years ago#1
This is just unacceptable.. Digital version is usually cheaper or at least the same price as retail games, but Nintendo pulled a stupid move on us and did it it ass backwards.. WHY?!

I'm actually thinking about downloading multiplayer games now instead of buying retail. I really hope they offer a digital version of the whole game for $40.
NN ID: sselemanrm | 3DS FC: 0387-9018-4275
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
3 years ago#2
Oh wait, I stand corrected. Boxing and baseball are together for $9.99. All 4 sports together are 39.96, which is a tad bit cheaper than the retail version. It's a little lame they don't come altogether in one package though. All 4 have to be downloaded separately.
NN ID: sselemanrm | 3DS FC: 0387-9018-4275
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#3
The retail version is $39.99. So it's not a tad bit cheaper. It's three pennies cheaper.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Sports Club
  3. What the hell Nintendo.. Actually making retail cheaper than digital version..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived