Removed from Amazon.com...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Silentwolfdog

Silentwolfdog
7 months ago#251
Hm...I emailed em today after reading this forum. I tried to go to chat support thingy but it's down it seems. I doubt that I will get $ credit for the trouble but we will see.
"Yes, deaf gamers do exist!! After all it's a "video" game not "sound" game. "

User Info: eaweb2

eaweb2
7 months ago#252
I had preordered the wii u edition a couple months ago then i recently received an email saying that they will notify me when a delivery date is available. I reached out to customer service and got this email:
Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild right now, and we're not sure when we'll be able to get more.

I'd suggest checking our website from time to time to see if this item is available. If anyone is selling it, you'll see a "More Buying Choices" box on the product detail page. If it's not available from any sellers, you might see an "Alert me" link; "Alert me" allows you to sign up to be e-mailed when Amazon has stock available for purchase.

I'm sorry I don't have better news. We hope to see you again soon.

User Info: QunMang

QunMang
7 months ago#253
Sweet. Amazon updated my order status- it now shows arriving on Friday.

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
7 months ago#254
Just got another email from amazon saying that I'm still getting it on the 3rd, guess I got lucky
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
FC: 3780-9074-3418

User Info: guu-chan

guu-chan
7 months ago#255
same here my order now says arriving friday
I'm against piracy, please don't attack ships!

User Info: Protozoa

Protozoa
7 months ago#256
Just got an email that mine is coming on the 3rd.

User Info: micheal82

micheal82
7 months ago#257
Just got an email saying that mine will arrive on Friday.
It's Clobbering Time
Best in the World

User Info: GhostCenturion

GhostCenturion
7 months ago#258
Well, I guess for the people who didn't cancel their orders, things are back on track.
Current Game: A Link To The Past
Hyped Game: Breath Of The Wild

User Info: BrokenBandit84

BrokenBandit84
7 months ago#259
GhostCenturion posted...
Well, I guess for the people who didn't cancel their orders, things are back on track.

My account still says:

"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

I didn't get any sort of email whatsoever.

User Info: houndawg

houndawg
7 months ago#260
I just got off the chat, they said they were filling orders based on when the preorder was placed first so if you placed yours a long time ago you're probably fine. I just placed my preorder last week and they told me April 12th so I will try to find it somewhere else. Got a $10 credit for my trouble.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived