how can i get high fire res

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VejitaSS4

VejitaSS4
9 months ago#1
before doing anything major in the game i decided to go for all towers so i could unlock the entire map

i have one left, the one near the volcano but i burn up before reaching it

i don't have any fire res gear and the food i make only has low fire res
~~Soup Society~~

User Info: AtmaWeapon

AtmaWeapon
9 months ago#2
At the Horse stable at the foot of the mountain there is a woman who sells some fire-proof potions. You can make your own with one or two fireproof lizards and a monster part. The fireproof lizards are found all over Death Mountain.

User Info: tragik00

tragik00
9 months ago#3
Take those elixirs and head to eldin. Southern mine. A merchant gives u the chest piece for collecting 10 lizards.
"Grab em by the pu $$y"
-President Donald Trump

User Info: Boostegra

Boostegra
9 months ago#4
Beedle also sells smotherwing butterflies at the northern Akkala stable(I think that's the one). 3 of those and some mid grade monster parts is 13 minutes of fireproof goodness.
I've got a bad feeling about this...

User Info: fellangelshadow

fellangelshadow
9 months ago#5
You don't need fireproof elixir to climb Eldin Tower though... or at least I didn't. I only used one fire elixir to rush from the tower to goron city. Cost me the benefit of the quest in South Mine but *shrug*.

Edit: If you climb up from the hot springs and stay off the high road with the lava you will be fine.
People make me snarky.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived