Twilight Bow makes farming Dinraal/Naydra/Farosh a breeze.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Twilight Bow makes farming Dinraal/Naydra/Farosh a breeze.
(message deleted)

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
8 months ago#32
Squall28 posted...
And...

Nintendrones have been activated. Worse than Guardians.

says a FFF
Opinions are like sphincters, everyone has one and most people are themselves one.

User Info: Jollibeats

Jollibeats
8 months ago#33
LordDragonMaste posted...
Made getting the horse armour easy to! Rail gun twilght bow!

I've yet to actually experiment with any horse mechanics in-game (been doing everything on foot). Does the armor, let's say the saddle and mask or whatever, do anything for the horse other than aesthetics? Rail gun Twilight Bow sounds interesting.
Friend Code: 5284-1412-8049
https://soundcloud.com/jollibeats

User Info: TendaShy

TendaShy
8 months ago#34
LordBowser posted...
Just use a golden bow, and wait for and hit the dragons in the correct parts of the map.

I don't know where specifically to find a Golden Bow, but I save one specifically for dragon parts

I know of a spot right above the Gerudo tower that has a golden bow, a scimitar, and a radiant shield behind some boulders in the hills. I just go there if my current one breaks.
NNID: TendaShy
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/TendaShy

User Info: QuasiSeal

QuasiSeal
8 months ago#35
Jigglybuff posted...
LordBowser posted...
Jigglybuff posted...
LordBowser posted...
Squall28 posted...
Jigglybuff posted...
I really hate that some of this stuff is unlocked by amiibo only. Kinda Bulls***

pay to win is ok if Nintendo does it and you pay for a toy

What a load of garbage. Nothing amiibos give you is 'pay to win' and the term itself refers to free to play games where you compete or at least play with other players on an online game, and sinking money into the game gives you a mechanical advantage over players who do not.

This is wrong in every way. Every. Way.

Keeping things like Epona unable to obtain unless you got lucky and bought the smash link amiibo before he sky rocketed to 70+ bucks is Bulls***.

Epona is not the best horse in the game. You can get 4/4/4 horses without Epona, they simply are not Epona's coloring and have a wild temperament. The temperament in and of itself is irrelevant unless you are bad at controlling your horse (IE: you regularly get kicked off because you push your horse too hard, etc). The best horse in the game, IMO, is Zelda's white horse. And you get that whether or not you have an amiibo.

Did I say it was the best? No.
It's Bulls*** that one of the most iconic named characters in all of zelda, is locked behind a 70+ dollar pay wall.

Regardless of whether or not there is better, this is bulls***

First off, that is not retail price. That's just economics. Secondly, you can use Power Saves.

User Info: Chronux

Chronux
8 months ago#36
Jollibeats posted...
jediblaster posted...
Where do you get this godly bow? Use it before you lose it sister.

From the SM4SH Zelda amiibo, 10% drop rate after defeating at least 1 Divine Beast. Usually has 30 Attack but it's durability is godly. I've literally farmed enough materials to completely upgrade the entire "of the Wild" set, the "Barbarian Set," some other random equips that require dragon drops, and then enough materials for whenever they finally release the Majora's Mask amiibo for the Fierce Deity set with the use of a single Twilight Bow.

Please show me a source or some proof where you can get said item only after divine beast and only 10%.

User Info: tfc87ja

tfc87ja
8 months ago#37
Jollibeats posted...
jediblaster posted...

From the SM4SH Zelda amiibo, 10% drop rate after defeating at least 1 Divine Beast. Usually has 30 Attack but it's durability is godly. I've literally farmed enough materials to completely upgrade the entire "of the Wild" set, the "Barbarian Set," some other random equips that require dragon drops, and then enough materials for whenever they finally release the Majora's Mask amiibo for the Fierce Deity set with the use of a single Twilight Bow.

Really, you can only get it after you do a divine beast? No wonder i havent gotten it. Trying save scumming it forever
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4384050/

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
8 months ago#38
QuasiSeal posted...
jediblaster posted...

Amiibo.

And yeah the Twilight Bow is perfect for farming the dragons. Only thing you need to worry about is timing.

Which one? The Smash Link amiibo?
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: VejitaSS4

VejitaSS4
8 months ago#39
Jigglybuff posted...
I really hate that some of this stuff is unlocked by amiibo only. Kinda Bulls***

yup, pretty ridiculous they lock this stuff behind $15+ happy meal toys
~~Soup Society~~

User Info: Jollibeats

Jollibeats
8 months ago#40
Chronux posted...
Jollibeats posted...
jediblaster posted...

Please show me a source or some proof where you can get said item only after divine beast and only 10%.

Link to which amiibo drops which at what condition:
https://www.reddit.com/r/zelda/comments/5y3r8o/spoilers_updated_breath_of_the_wild_amiibo_item/?sort=old

Link to datamine of amiibo drop percentages:
http://pastebin.com/he80NGqB
Friend Code: 5284-1412-8049
https://soundcloud.com/jollibeats
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Twilight Bow makes farming Dinraal/Naydra/Farosh a breeze.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived