How many times have you beaten this game?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. How many times have you beaten this game?

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
2 months ago#11
Just once. 400+ hour save file that I still play every day. I haven't even done Master Mode.
Super Mario Maker profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/BlackRain8782?type=posted

User Info: ZeldaFan42

ZeldaFan42
2 months ago#12
Well, I haven’t 100% the game or anything but I did beat all the Divine Beasts, defeat Ganon and found all the shrines. Which is about the full extent of completion I actually care to do. I’m kind of halfassed trying to fully upgrade my inventory, but I do not care enough to find all 900 Korok seeds.

I don’t think I’ll ever do a second play through either. Master Mode isn’t really my style, and I have a lot of fun just running around the overworld goofing off.
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it is not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance. - Sir Terry Pratchett

User Info: drcossack

drcossack
1 month ago#13
Twice. One Normal, one Master Mode.
Go Phillies!

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
1 month ago#14
0 and that is enough this lifetime
KPop

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
1 month ago#15
I actually don't think this game has that much replay value, mainly since the only way to start a new file (before the DLC came out), was by erasing the old one. The fact that the DLC took so long to come out (though I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything) meant that I'd already discovered most of what was in the game by that time, so I didn't have a lot of incentive to attempt a whole new playthrough.
Haven't beat the game yet. I beat all the DB. Now I'm heading to the Woodland region to get the master sword. Then farm guardians for ancient arrows and armor, then storm Hyrule Castle.
"A bit of advice. Try using knives next time, works better for close encounters." Leon Resident Evil 4

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
1 month ago#17
I'm on my second playthrough (Master Quest Mode), but I have yet to actually beat the game. I generally loose my drive to continue something after I have seen, what is effectively, the finale - unless there is a postgame story/gameplaywise.

For big games like this, I tend to stick with a specific playstyle, then change it up on another file; or I do everything that I can possibly do in one mega file. Then, I beat the game once I am completely satisfied and ready to move on to something else.

User Info: Poulet_Spatial

Poulet_Spatial
1 month ago#18
None of these.

Played it once, enjoyed it until I get the master sword, then got disgusted by the amount of grinding necessary to get good sets and just rushed to Ganon.

15 hours were enough for this game, little chance I'll get back to this gorgeous timesink.
in girum imus nocte et consumimur igni
SS4kronos33 1 month ago#10
zero i have 1 devine beast to go and i am going for my remaining shrines so i can max out my hearts. once i max out my hearts i am going to finish the master trials to upgrade the master sword

Which beast is it if it is rudiania you must go to foothill stable and buy flameing elixers
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. How many times have you beaten this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.